Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

RAREST OF RARE OEM AMG MONOBLOCK 2 II 19" STAGGERED W/ TIRES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 09:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK55
Lightbulb RAREST OF RARE OEM AMG MONOBLOCK 2 II 19" STAGGERED W/ TIRES

If you know these wheels, you know their rarity; they can sometimes be found less than a handful of times per year offered typically as the non-staggered set, this staggered set is near impossible to find for sale, I found these overseas, and paid a pretty penny with my weak dollar to acquire them.

What we have here is an O.E.M. set of freshly remanufactured, mounted and balanced, NEVER USED SINCE refurbishing: STAGGERED AMG Monoblock II's.

WHEEL SIZES: 19" x 9", and 19" x 9.5", 46et,

TIRES: Bridgestone Potenza's RE050A 225/35/ZR19 and 285/30/ZR19 Fronts have approximately 90% +- life, Rears 70%+- life.

There is currently the same set on eBay now WITHOUT tires asking $2,999 + $300 S&H = $3,400 ADD TIRES minimum $400 for used, and $3,800 .. to own these...

PRICE: for the Wheels, Tires, and Center Caps is $2,999.00 OBO plus paypal fees & S&H (unless you want to do a friend transfer so no fees are deducted). Or cash w/no surcharge on pick-up (in NY). I have 1864 feedbacks on eBay, and have sold my HPS s/c, and many misc car parts on this forum, and am a trusted seller.

I quickly took these pics this morning to send to a potential buyer, and will gladly take "better" pics and send if any serious parties inquire, however as I said they're FRESHLY remanufactured, and have only 1 tiny abrasion from when I closed my trunk and the trunk hinge scratched a teeny-tiny area of the clear coat ..you can't imagine how pissed I was at myself..SMH..

PS: This is not a fire or desperation sale, I bought them b4 I received my R230, and am actually satisfied w/the stock 18's it had..so I feel no urgency to switch to these, they've been sitting in my office for 2mo's..I'd rather let someone else who prizes these as much as I do rock them..as long as I cover my costs, if not I'll keep them and eventually bolt them up (Yes, I do have the custom spacers *for sale too* for the proper offsets) ..

LINK TO PHOTOS:
https://mbworld.org/forums/members/w...sale-9699.html
Old 07-10-2013, 11:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK55
Biddump, moving soon and selling is more convenient for me than shipping and storing.. Make a fair offer and you will be rewarded.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:49 PM
sjb

Received 174 Likes on 64 Posts
S213 E63
Very very very long shot... but, are these still for sale?