Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Brabus style 20" wheels staggered fitment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 11:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 e63 amg
FS: Brabus style 20" wheels staggered fitment

Hey all,

Putting a feeler out there to see who may be interested.

I have four 20" Brabus style wheels possibly for sale if the offer is right. They have minor cosmetic damage from normal driving conditions and mounting of tires. The fronts are 20 x 9 and the backs are 20 by 9.5. One of the fronts has been repaired behind one of the spokes secondary to a local (crappy) tire company not putting the spacer back on the wheel after removing it to put a new tire on the wheel. They realized they had forgotten the spacer after moving the car a few inches.

The tires are also included. However, the rears have 70% tread left. The front right tire is brand new. The front left tire is brand new but damaged.

Willing to part with them for $3,000.00 but this price is negotiable. Serious inquiries please.

Prefer local pick up but willing to ship if you twist my arm. PM if interested. More pics upon request.

Thanks
Papadoc
Attached Thumbnails FS: Brabus style 20" wheels staggered fitment-img_1904.jpg   FS: Brabus style 20" wheels staggered fitment-img_1907.jpg   FS: Brabus style 20" wheels staggered fitment-img_1908.jpg   FS: Brabus style 20" wheels staggered fitment-img_1910.jpg  
Old 11-23-2014, 12:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 e63 amg
Just to sweeten the pot

In addition to this price, I will also pay to get them refurbished for you. This will include straightening them if they need it and polishing them. This is per the recommendation from my AMG tech Nick at Eurotech.