Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

Set of 4 Matte Black C63 507 Edition Wheels w/ Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
99 ML430, 01 CLK55, 07 R63, 15 E63 Wagon
Set of 4 Matte Black C63 507 Edition Wheels w/ Tires

I'm selling a set of 4 C63 507 Wheels in Matte Black with Yokohama Advan Sport V105 tires. The tires have between 7/32 and 8/32 wear left which puts it at about 75% life remaining and under 10k miles of useage. I will also include a set of 20 OEM lug bolts. The tires alone retail for $920.10 on Tire Rack and rims run $2,000 for the fronts and $2,200 for the rear (each!) at the dealer.

The tire sizes are:
235/35/19 front
255/30/19 rear

Two of the wheels do have some minor rash on the spokes. One wheel has some rash on one spoke and one wheel has some rash on two spokes. My wheels do not include TPMS, center caps, or valve cap covers. I can get these items for you for an additional fee:

Center caps (set of 4 in Matte Black) +$90
Valve caps (set of 4 MB gray plastic) +$10
TPMS very expensive- I'd recommend moving over your stock ones or finding aftermarket as OEM is $250 each.
If you want the rash fixed, the best shop here in Seattle charges $185 per wheel so it would be +$370

For the wheels and tires with lug bolts as is I am looking for $3,200 + shipping. I am located in Seattle and will assist with shipping but also accept local pickup. I'm also willing to drive a reasonable distance to make an exchange in person (within 50 miles of the city of Seattle). If you'd like me to give you a price quote for shipping, please include your full address so I can get a direct quote through UPS. Just to give you a rough estimate, shipping from Seattle to LA costs $300.

Please reply to me via email for the fastest response at wong.nathan01@gmail.com. I am open to all reasonable offers and am not looking for trades at this time.