Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Staggered 19" Lorinser LM6 "Turbines"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volkswagen CC
FS: Staggered 19" Lorinser LM6 "Turbines"

Hello All! I have a set of 19" Lorinser LM6 wheels "Turbines" as I have heard many call them.

Specs:
(2) 19x8.5 et35
(2) 19x9.5 et35
5x112 Bolt Pattern

Two Piece Structure
Freshly Powder Coated Bronze Barrels/Lips and Silver Faces

Wheel Condition 7/10

Brand New Tires Toyo Proxes 225/40/19 Never been driven on

Special Notes - When these wheels were being sand blasted some slight pitting in the aluminum inside the barrels was happening. Very minor and can not notice while wheels are on. Currently working on a slight balancing issue with one rear wheel. The face needs to be removed and a small portion of the edge needs to be sanded down to allow it to sit flush and then it will balance. Other three wheels balance perfectly. One lip has a very small bend/warp but does not effect balance or ride. Currently missing one wheel screw (person I purchased from lost one) Have another set of gold plated wheel screws somewhere on intergalactic back order... Some wheel screws aren't quite as pretty and one hole seems to be a bit loose.

I know these sell for $800+ brand new and clearly these are bit brand new.

W/Tires $2,000
No Tires $1,600

Located in Boston, MA (shipping extra)
Attached Thumbnails FS: Staggered 19" Lorinser LM6 "Turbines"-wheel-1.jpeg   FS: Staggered 19" Lorinser LM6 "Turbines"-wheel-2.jpeg