Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Carlsson Rep Wheels Rims Staggered 18's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2016 | 03:11 PM

EQS 580 SUV
FS: Carlsson Rep Wheels Rims Staggered 18's

Nice set of Carlsson reps that came with my 2001 E55. The spokes are painted and the lips are machine finished and really pop when clean.

Aesthetics & Condition:
Hub and spokes are painted and the lips are a very nice machined finish. The rears especially have a nice deep lip on them. Please see the pictures, I can provide high res pics as well so you can zoom in. One of them has a very minor amount of curb rash (not worth fixing), and a couple others have some marring in the painted spokes. Nothing you can see from more than a few feet away. The most serious aesthetic flaw is a larger-sized paint near the bolts on one of them. To my knowledge, none of them are bent as they performed great for me. I just wanted to return to the factory monoblock look.

Size:
These do not have the offset listed on the spokes, but here's the setup so you can get a good estimate. The W210 E55 has stock rims of 18x8 fronts with 31mm offset, and 18x9 rears with 35mm offset. The fronts have much less room than the rears on this car.

Fronts – 18” x 8.5”. The fronts used 9mm spacers. My understanding is that this means the offset is 40mm. I will include the spacers with the sale.

Rears – 18” x 9.5”. No spacers were used in the back, matching 40mm offset for the rear would certainly work in this car.

Tires:
Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports, the rears are shot but the fronts have a lot of life left, at least 75%. The front tires only saw a couple thousand miles before I changed rims.

Shipping:
I will ship with the tires on the wheels and cardboard taped to the sides to completely cover and protect the rims. Shipping will vary depending on location, and I will get the buyer an exact shipping quote before payment. Please estimate $30 per rim give or take though.

Looking for $450 obo. Feel free to ask any questions or shoot me an offer. Thanks.

Old 10-11-2016 | 12:26 PM

EQS 580 SUV
$350 obo, trying to get these out of my garage.

I'm in Charlotte NC.

This thread shows them on my car:
https://mbworld.org/forums/w210-amg/...roduction.html

Last edited by beachjustice; 10-12-2016 at 12:21 AM.
Old 10-11-2016 | 10:06 PM

moon buggy
Bump!
Those are good looking wheels and great price too. Hopefully you sell it quickly.
If I'm in the states I'd grab these pronto but I'm not.
The following users liked this post:
beachjustice (10-12-2016)
Old 10-14-2016 | 08:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'99 CLK/05 E500 WAG
Darn, only if they were squared 18x8.5. ..Awesome deal!
GLWS ,
2MERKS
Old 10-16-2016 | 03:07 PM

EQS 580 SUV
Originally Posted by 2MERKS
Darn, only if they were squared 18x8.5. ..Awesome deal!
GLWS ,
2MERKS
Thanks man.

An awesome deal that's getting more awesom-er!

$299 and I'll cap shipping @ $100 = $399 shipped in the continental US.

Also, one of the pics has water on the rim, there is no paint bubbling anywhere. Just a few chips that you can see in the pics.