Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 Audi A4
Finevu CR500HD GB/Feeler - Full HD Dashcam - Made in Korea - BlackboxMyCar.Com

Hello Guys,

We just launched Finevu CR500HD and we are wondering if you guys are interested in the GB.

We promised a group buy when the CR500HD comes out to the owners on this forum previously. After a long wait, the CR500HD is finally out!

Dash cams will provide irrefutable video evidence in the event of an accident. They are widely used in Southeast Asia, Australia, England, and Russia.

BlackboxMyCar is the 1st and official authorized distributor of Blackvue and Finevu products. We are registered on both Blackvue and Finevu's website as their authorized distributors. We are located in Vancouver, Canada, but ship globally. We have had customers from US, Hawaii, Netherlands, Italy, England, Russia, Finland, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Alaska, and Thailand.

These are pictures from Finevu CR300HD. They are identical in shape and weight. We will update pics of the CR500HD very soon.

With the video evidence, you will never need a witness and feel very protected on the road.

Here are some videos:

**Viewer discretion is strongly advised for the below video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=p3CGMCn1v5Y

Finevu has the biggest blackbox manufacturer in Korea and their products are considered one of the most reliable blackboxes in the market. Finevu is the only blackbox company in Korea to be registered in the stock market. (Finedigital)

Finevu CR500HD is equipped with Sony EXMOR CMOS Sensor and offers 1080P Full HD quality at 30fps.

It comes with 16GB memory card and can be expanded upto 32GB.

CR500HD offers parking mode by motion detection to monitor your car while it is parked once it is hardwired. It can be equipped with GPS kit to record your speed and location of your vehicle.

There are dedicated buttons to take picture, emergency video, mute, on/off, and parking mode.

Here is a spec of Finevu CR500HD

Specifications

Product FINEVU CR-500HD
Camera 2,000,000 pixels
Angle of View 135˚(diagonal), 112˚(horizontal), 63˚(vertical)
Resolution Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
HD (1280×720) @30fps
Wide 16 : 9 Wide
Speaker, Microphone Built-in
Memory Micro SD card (up to 32GB)
Battery Internal Li-Polymer Battery
Operating Temperature -10˚C ~ 60˚C
Input Voltage DC 12V
Power Consumption Max 2W
Video Out TV / Navigation
Color / Size / Weight Black / 39mm x 64mm x 50mm / 88g

We are working on English poster for our website. Sorry it is in Korean.

Unlike Ebay Sellers, we offer full warranty and all our devices are factory built with English software and provided with English manual. All the devices are covered with manufacturers warranty - 1 year on device and 6 months on accessories and battery. Finevu and Blackvue does not recognize warranty from ebay selllers and their products are reflashed from Korean version to English version. Their English manual will be provided in PDF format.

We actually made a video install of how to install on the C63AMG

Mercedes C63AMG is actually one of the easiest cars to hardwire and hide wires.

For more clear understand of fuse box installation, please refer to this video:

Here are couple C63 AMGs installed with our dash cams.

Black C63 AMG is hardwired with Blackvue DR400G-HD Season 2.

This C63 AMG is installed with Finevu CR300HD.

This C63 is equipped with 2 channel system. Finevu CR300HD is front facing and Blackvue DR400G is facing rear.

Finevu CR500HD front facing and DR400G/DR380G rear facing, 2 channel system is a very popular set up in Korea.

Here are some sample clips. Watch it in 1080P Full HD:

Finevu mounts have a tripod mount. You can purchase a suction cup and even use it to record something exciting. This customer has CR300HD front facing cam and using CR500HD as an interior cam to record his event at Auto X.

To learn more about how power kit works and how parking mode works:

Finevu CR500HD is currently listed for $312.50 + TAX --> $299.11 + TAX.*Hardwiring Kit is $50 extra, but if you buy CR500HD + Power Kit, you save total $25!

I need your opinion, would you guys prefer GB which would consist min of 35+ people and we will offer $270+TAX. However, Christmas is just around the corner and we would like our customers to receive the CR500HD before Christmas.*

What we can do is then offer MBWorld Special for $285 + TAX (MSRP $313.50+TAX) so you guys can even start ordering one tomorrow! Power Kit will be $40 instead of $50.*

Ok, so looks like everyone wants GB on CR500HD. Instead of 35+ people, we will offer 20+ people at $270 + Tax. The Power Kit is extra $40 + tax.*

Our international customers do not have to pay TAX. Shipping fee within Canada is $15 and to US is $20. Tracking number will be provided for both destinations.

Please register to our website at www.blackboxmycar.com to see the price difference for our international customers.

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions, please feel free to email us at blackboxmycar@gmail.com or ask us on this thread

The list is updated, we have 20+ people, pricing on our website changed.

For our international customers, please register to our website to save on Canadian taxes.

1. Tp_man Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit
2. ryanC63AMG Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit
3. opala Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit
4. opala Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit
5. AMG Fan CR500HD + Power Kit
6. Kowalkski CR500HD + Power Kit
7. Implayinghooky CR500HD + Power Kit
8. Jason (local) CR500HD + Power Kit
9. Tania (local) CR500HD + Power Kit
10. Tania (local) CR500HD + Power Kit
11. papashango Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit
12. Simon Finevu CR500Hd + Power Kit
13. Simon Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit
14. Henry M3 Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit
15. Derek M3 Finevu CR500Hd + Power Kit
16. Chris Audi Finevu CR500Hd + Power Kit
17. Jamie cls Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit
18. Mark M3 Finevu CR500Hd + Power Kit
19. Moosejaw E55 CR500Hd + Power Kit
20. mgbrillo CR500HD + Power Kit

We have 20+ people and the group buy pricing has been updated on our website.

Visit http://www.blackboxmycar.com/categor...id_category=12 to order your Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit today!

Last edited by BlackboxMyCar; 12-18-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: features
Old 12-06-2012, 05:25 PM

12 MB C63
Pm me for price..
one of my friend just ran in three accidents in a week. two are scratched in parking lot by somebody. basically all hit and run.. I should get one for him for Christmas Gift..
Old 12-06-2012, 05:30 PM

C63
Price?
Old 12-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2011 Audi A4
Originally Posted by AMGFANs
Pm me for price..
one of my friend just ran in three accidents in a week. two are scratched in parking lot by somebody. basically all hit and run.. I should get one for him for Christmas Gift..
Originally Posted by Aresh
Price?
They are currently listed for $312.50 + HST --> $299.11 + HST.

Our international customers do not have to pay HST. Shipping fee within Canada is $15 and to US is $20.

Please register to our website at www.blackboxmycar.com
Old 12-06-2012, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Do Yanks have to pay the BC Mandated "Harmonized Sales Tax"?
Old 12-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2011 Audi A4
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Do Yanks have to pay the BC Mandated "Harmonized Sales Tax"?
Nope. Non Canadians don't pay taxes(HST). However, our website automatically lists all our devices with tax included. Please register to our website and you will see the price difference
Old 12-06-2012, 06:38 PM

E55, 2013 C63 Coupe
Originally Posted by BlackboxMyCar
They are currently listed for $312.50 + HST --> $299.11 + HST.

Our international customers do not have to pay HST. Shipping fee within Canada is $15 and to US is $20.

Please register to our website at www.blackboxmycar.com
So is $299.11 the group buy price?
Old 12-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2011 Audi A4
Originally Posted by Tp_man
So is $299.11 the group buy price?
Nope. $299.11 is currently being offered as a launch sale.

We are calculating numbers. If you are interested, you can put down your name
Old 12-06-2012, 07:02 PM

E55, 2013 C63 Coupe
Nope. $299.11 is currently being offered as a launch sale.

We are calculating numbers. If you are interested, you can put down your name
Awesome. Please put me down for one.

Another question. I see that the line has to be quite long to run from the front of the car to the back. Is the line included long enough? Or do we have to purchase another line separately?

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2012, 02:34 AM

2013 C63 Coupe
Put me for 1 too!

Going with the Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:46 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2011 Audi A4

Another question. I see that the line has to be quite long to run from the front of the car to the back. Is the line included long enough? Or do we have to purchase another line separately?

Thanks!
heyhey,

The wire is long enough for GL, ML, and X6 from front windshield to the trunk. You do not have to purchase another wire separately. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Originally Posted by ryanC63AMG
Put me for 1 too!

1. Tp_man Finevu CR500HD
Old 12-07-2012, 03:12 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2011 Audi A4

Thanks!
Originally Posted by ryanC63AMG
Put me for 1 too!

Hey guys,

I need your opinion, would you guys prefer GB which would consist min of 35+ people and we will offer $270+TAX. However, Christmas is just around the corner and we would like our customers to receive the CR500HD before Christmas.

What we can do is then offer MBWorld Special for $285 + TAX (MSRP $313.50+TAX) so you guys can even start ordering one tomorrow! Power Kit will be $40 instead of $50.

Our international customers do not have to pay TAX. Shipping fee within Canada is $15 and to US is $20. Tracking number will be provided for both destinations.

Please let me know
Old 12-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Banned

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts
you are $5.40 cheaper than this Ebay seller, I hope you can beat their total price with enuff forum members buying from you, shipping is for free from Korea.
Ebay seller total price will be cheaper than $285 dollars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FINEVU-CR-50...item27cd80e4fe
Old 12-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2011 Audi A4
Originally Posted by kowalski
you are $5.40 cheaper than this Ebay seller, I hope you can beat their total price with enuff forum members buying from you, shipping is for free from Korea.
Ebay seller total price will be cheaper than $285 dollars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FINEVU-CR-50...item27cd80e4fe
Hello,
I understand your concern and we will try our best. However, please note Blackvue and Finevu does not recognize warranty from ebay sellers. Many of their customers end up contacting us for questions regarding the device or regarding warranty work as they do not keep in contact with their customers...

We always keep in good contact with our customers and support our customers with any issues from installation to warranty work. Also, please note they are shipping it from Korea and their devices might be re-flashed from Korean version to English and their English manual might be in PDF format. (Blackvue ebay sellers do it this way. I am not 100% sure about CR500HD from Korea.) Finevu and Blackvue does not provide factory built English version to Korean sellers in Korea.

Our devices are factory built with English software and provided with English manual.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Banned

Hello,
I understand your concern and we will try our best. However, please note Blackvue and Finevu does not recognize warranty from ebay sellers. Many of their customers end up contacting us for questions regarding the device or regarding warranty work as they do not keep in contact with their customers...

We always keep in good contact with our customers and support our customers with any issues from installation to warranty work. Also, please note they are shipping it from Korea and their devices might be re-flashed from Korean version to English and their English manual might be in PDF format. (Blackvue ebay sellers do it this way. I am not 100% sure about CR500HD from Korea.) Finevu and Blackvue does not provide factory built English version to Korean sellers in Korea.

Our devices are factory built with English software and provided with English manual.
ok you got me hooked!
if you you ship to an american address how much is the customs?
do you ship as a gift?
maybe I should ask my Canadian friend get me one from you?
this way it might be more buyer friendly without customs hassle?

are these Finevu CR500 cameras reliable?
no problems with soft n hardware?
early versions of Blackvues had trouble from window heat, lens getting blurry from sun, there was an upgrade for this tiny camera, did the company solve heating problems?

all inclusive parts are in the box, right?
what do I need as extra electronics box besides a power battery trickery save box?
battery is in the trunk, all wirelooms are long enuff to hook these gadgets in the boot?

I placed an testorder for a CR500, in the shopping cart I was charged tax, this isn't correct for international customers right?
thanks

Last edited by KJI3jflarryfe93; 12-07-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
eclectic assortment of cars
Question - I have several cars, and would like to be able to move the camera from car to car with minimal fuss. Is it possible to buy a package of mounting equipment so I could put it into various cars, and then just move the camera around?

BTW, I'm Kowalski's buddy here in Edmonton.

Last edited by Saaboteur; 12-07-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:16 PM

12 MB C63
put me down one as well.Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit.. I am heading to vancouver this christmas hoping to meet with one of your guys there. thanks.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Saaboteur
Question - I have several cars, and would like to be able to move the camera from car to car with minimal fuss. Is it possible to buy a package of mounting equipment so I could put it into various cars, and then just move the camera around?

yeah, Mr.SAABoteur is my bro
Old 12-07-2012, 06:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 040 Black C63, 2009 Arctic White G55, 2012 Storm Red CLS550 4Matic
I have an aftermarket battery in my car and the reserve power is very low. Do you think i could still use this camera without it draining my battery all the time?
Old 12-07-2012, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
eclectic assortment of cars
Can you also confirm that only GST would be payable for Canadians outside of BC?
Old 12-07-2012, 06:33 PM
b16

2009 C63, 2000 ML 430, 1994 Del Sol Vtec
Love Russian dash cam videos. This has made the internet 100x more enjoyable.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2011 Audi A4
Originally Posted by kowalski
ok you got me hooked!
if you you ship to an american address how much is the customs?
do you ship as a gift?
maybe I should ask my Canadian friend get me one from you?
this way it might be more buyer friendly without customs hassle?

are these Finevu CR500 cameras reliable?
no problems with soft n hardware?
early versions of Blackvues had trouble from window heat, lens getting blurry from sun, there was an upgrade for this tiny camera, did the company solve heating problems?

all inclusive parts are in the box, right?
what do I need as extra electronics box besides a power battery trickery save box?
battery is in the trunk, all wirelooms are long enuff to hook these gadgets in the boot?

I placed an testorder for a CR500, in the shopping cart I was charged tax, this isn't correct for international customers right?
thanks
Hello,

I replied your PM, please check you msg. We can ship it out as a gift. As mentioned, we have many customers from Europe and they request us to send it as a gift as EU custom is unbelievably high.

However, if your Canadian friend receives it, it would be considered as a Canadian sales and system automatically charge Tax.

Finevu CR500HD is currently considered the best blackbox in the market. They are not suffering from any software issues nor overheating issue. They have the largest share within the blackbox market today.

Wires are long enough for even X6, GL, and ML. If you want to use the parking mode function, you would have to purchase a hardwiring kit

Please refresh the link on our website after logging into your account. You should see the price change. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks!

heyhey!

Yup, many of our customers request extra mount and extra cables to use it in different cars.

The extra mount is $15 and power cable is $25.

Originally Posted by AMGFANs
put me down one as well.Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit.. I am heading to vancouver this christmas hoping to meet with one of your guys there. thanks.
Nice! Please let me know when you are in Vancouver, we can arrange a time for a pick up If you also drive to Vancouver, we can install it for you free!

My number is 604 440 4830.

Originally Posted by Chris420
I have an aftermarket battery in my car and the reserve power is very low. Do you think i could still use this camera without it draining my battery all the time?
Hello,

Not a problem! That is why you need a power kit to monitor your battery. It will cut off power once it detects that the battery is going below 11.8V. We have had customers with 1987 Corolla and 1989 BMW 325. They have never had any issues

Can you also confirm that only GST would be payable for Canadians outside of BC?
Unfortunately, Canadian government doesnt recognize this Since we are in BC, we need to charge Canadians with HST. haha.. Within Canada, we 50% are from Toronto, 30% are from Alberta and 20% are from BC.

Originally Posted by b16
Love Russian dash cam videos. This has made the internet 100x more enjoyable.
haha. If you liked those videos, take a look at these! In Russia, dash cams are not only used to record video evidence of your crash, it is a life saver... haha

Old 12-07-2012, 09:56 PM

2012 C63 AMG
heyhey,

The wire is long enough for GL, ML, and X6 from front windshield to the trunk. You do not have to purchase another wire separately. Please feel free to ask any questions.

1. Tp_man Finevu CR500HD
3. opala Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit
4. opala Finevu CR500HD + Power Kit
Iʻm down for two.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:57 PM

2012 C63 AMG
Can the SD card be formated in the camera or do you have to take the card out and format it in a computer?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2011 Audi A4
Originally Posted by opala
Can the SD card be formated in the camera or do you have to take the card out and format it in a computer?
heyhey!

I am glad you asked this questions! We recommend our customers to reformat the SD Card every 2-3 months.

I forgot to mention that CR500HD can reformat the SD card by pressing parking mode button for 5 sec! You can also do it on your computer, but I find it very useful to be able to reformat the SD Card from the CR500HD.

Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finevu CR500HD GB/Feeler - Full HD Dashcam - Made in Korea - BlackboxMyCar.Com