CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

FREE AutoPreme Floor Mats!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 03:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 Maserati Grand Turismo Sport
FREE AutoPreme Floor Mats!?

Apply Now to become an AutoPreme Ambassador!

Apply here: http://bit.ly/1Vy21lh

We are proud to announce our AutoPreme Ambassador Program with the goal of building a long-term relationship with car enthusiasts. Our ambassadors will receive a free set of AutoPreme Floor Mats and exclusive discounts that they may share to their community. The brand ambassador program was developed to spread AutoPreme awareness throughout the world. If you have a passion for cars and are interested in enhancing your marketing skills, the AutoPreme Ambassador Program is for you! We are looking for passionate, motivated and well-connected car enthusiasts to consistently create awareness through social media and by attending car/trade shows.

*We will be picking 1-2 ambassadors weekly and announcing them every Sunday!

We are just weeks away from officially launching our KickStarter campaign, so we invite you to stay tuned and share the AutoPreme excitement with your friends, family and community!
Old 04-18-2016, 08:21 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
05 CLK55 AMG (1 of 247) Cubanitsilber designo series
How about providing some product and some prices.
Old 04-20-2016, 11:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 281 Likes on 189 Posts
CLK55 W209, CL63 W216
Why would I use leather on the floor of my car? I like how the premium comes with an actual floor mat for your floor mat .

What's the price on these and how do they compare to the very similar looking Chinese version:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Case-...7-397fd61bb37a

Last edited by megacrazy; 04-20-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 04-20-2016, 01:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by floridawriter
How about providing some product and some prices.
You can look at our products on our website! As far as pricing goes, we will be taking new orders through out KickStarter Campaign which we plan to launch within the next couple weeks!
Old 04-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by megacrazy
Why would I use leather on the floor of my car? I like how the premium comes with an actual floor mat for your floor mat .

What's the price on these and how do they compare to the very similar looking Chinese version:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Case-...7-397fd61bb37a
So to clarify we do not use REAL leather. We will be releaseing prices and taking new orders through our KickStarter Campaign which we plan to launch within the next couple of weeks.

Why AutoPreme > Other Similar Chinese Mats?

Although the pictures of our products may look similar, the quality of the products are extremely different.

Here are just a few reasons why they are different:

1. Just from the pictures, anyone can see that the stitching on the other Chinese*mats is with only one thread (making it less durable) while AutoPreme mats have more than one stitching
2. The heel grip for the other Chinese*mats are plastic while AutoPreme mats use metal heel grips with rubber nibs. We will also be offering a carbon fiber heel grip option.
3. The molds for the other Chinese*mats are not firm because they do not have a mold to help it retain its shape. They simply stitch pieces together, rather than making one whole firm mold on the bottom. This can make a big difference when it comes to durability and waterproof ability. AutoPreme mats are custom made with the specific molds of each car to ensure a perfect fit

These 3 reasons are just from the pictures themselves. If you were to compare the two products in person, there would be a clear difference in quality. We encourage you to make a purchase from both parties and see the differences yourself. If our customer service, product quality, warranty policy, turnaround, packaging design and delivery speed cannot beat theirs, we are more than happy to give you a full refund.
Old 04-20-2016, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Autopreme
You can look at our products on our website! As far as pricing goes, we will be taking new orders through out KickStarter Campaign which we plan to launch within the next couple weeks!
You show no products for the W208 or W209 models. Are your prices a secret?
Old 04-20-2016, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK55 W209, CL63 W216
You show no products for the W208 or W209 models. Are your prices a secret?
Probably in the 400$ range if you ask me.

Anyway, they caught flack on several other forums for similarities with the Chinese versions, which are ridiculously cheap. I like the idea but I need to see how long they last...and an actual install on a w209. Other people who got them seem to have been happy so let see.

That being said, you can't market a product without any pictures of the product...or the price. Wtf.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:28 PM

Probably in the 400$ range if you ask me.

Anyway, they caught flack on several other forums for similarities with the Chinese versions, which are ridiculously cheap. I like the idea but I need to see how long they last...and an actual install on a w209. Other people who got them seem to have been happy so let see.

That being said, you can't market a product without any pictures of the product...or the price. Wtf.
$400.00 for vinyl. Maybe real leather yes, but vinyl? I agree I want to see them installed in a W209 and to understand how they are secured along the side of the threshold and along the side of the center console. Kickstarter tells me they have no revenue, no reserves and could disappear tomorrow (so no warranty support).
Old 04-20-2016, 05:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

$400.00 for vinyl. Maybe real leather yes, but vinyl? I agree I want to see them installed in a W209 and to understand how they are secured along the side of the threshold and along the side of the center console. Kickstarter tells me they have no revenue, no reserves and could disappear tomorrow (so no warranty support).
After our intensive research and testing with multiple types of material we developed a material called PremeLeather. The anti scratch and waterproof capability allows for regular used, even in areas with harsh conditions. The oil resistant and acid proof ability minimizes the worry about the maintenance. PremeLeather is considerably more durable and stronger. On top of all this, we are passionate towards the responsibility of saving our environment and natural resources and are proud to to announce our sponsorship for the World Wildlife Fund. For every AutoPreme floor mat order, we will donate $5 back to the World Wildlife Fund.

We also launched late last year and took orders during our test month in order to get feedback from our customers. Since then we were able to expand and add certain elements people asked for, so we apologize for not having pictures for every exact car. Please check out our gallery for pictures we received from some of our customers.

http://www.autopreme.com/pages/photos-from-customers

Lastly, while we do have a good majority of molds for all different car makes, we do not have the molds for specific/unique/older cars. We are choosing launch a KickStarter in order to get a range of which cars are the most popular so that we are able to make the mold for it if we do not have it already.
Old 04-20-2016, 06:12 PM

How can you say you are passionate about preserving the environment when your product is made from petrochemicals?
Old 04-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

How can you say you are passionate about preserving the environment when your product is made from petrochemicals?
There are tradeoffs for any decision a company makes when it comes to materials, we do our best to be environmentally friendly and create awareness.
Old 05-03-2016, 11:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 472 Likes on 419 Posts
Mercedes
If you look on Instagram you can see this "company " is run by a USC student Kun Song R who is simply relabeling the cheap Chinese floor mats and marking them up. Total fraud
Old 05-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by tusabes
If you look on Instagram you can see this "company " is run by a USC student Kun Song R who is simply relabeling the cheap Chinese floor mats and marking them up. Total fraud
There are many similar styled mats however we can assure you that ours are different.

Why AutoPreme > Other Similar Chinese Mats?

Although the pictures of our products may look similar, the quality of the products are extremely different.

Here are just a few reasons why they are different:

1. Just from the pictures, anyone can see that the stitching on the other Chinese mats is with only one thread (making it less durable) while AutoPreme mats have more than one stitching
2. The heel grip for the other Chinese mats are plastic while AutoPreme mats use metal heel grips with rubber nibs. We will also be offering a carbon fiber heel grip option.
3. The molds for the other Chinese mats are not firm because they do not have a mold to help it retain its shape. They simply stitch pieces together, rather than making one whole firm mold on the bottom. This can make a big difference when it comes to durability and waterproof ability. AutoPreme mats are custom made with the specific molds of each car to ensure a perfect fit

These 3 reasons are just from the pictures themselves. If you were to compare the two products in person, there would be a clear difference in quality. We encourage you to make a purchase from both parties and see the differences yourself. If our customer service, product quality, warranty policy, turnaround, packaging design and delivery speed cannot beat theirs, we are more than happy to give you a full refund.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 CLK320 Vert & 2005 CLK55 AMG
I think they would look great in my car, did someone say free?

FREE AutoPreme Floor Mats!?-img_0611_zpsqbnxszbs.jpg
Old 05-04-2016, 09:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 Clk320, 2004 clk55, 1997 sl500 Sport i
I don't see this becoming popular
Old 05-04-2016, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by tusabes
Found this guy on Linkedin. Autopreme looks to be 7 months old and the guy running it, Jonathan Lee, is a college student. Personally that means he's all hat and no cattle.

Old 05-04-2016, 11:39 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2005 CLK500
I would not judge so fast. I applaud a young person going into business. I hope he is successful, and learns a lot about what it takes.

That said, this product does not appeal to me, but I still appreciate people with entrepreneurial spirit.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts
2002 CLK430
All hat? Come on man, let’s not be so hard on the guy. This dropout started a company while in school and I use his stuff all the time.

Yes, that is Bill Gates, yes he was arrested in '77, and yes he dropped out of college. All that really matters is if the product is good.

@Autopreme - I hope it works out well for you. The automotive world needs more vendors.
The following users liked this post:
JimVonBaden (05-04-2016)
Old 05-04-2016, 01:39 PM

Bill did not start Microsoft while enrolled at Harvard. He left Harvard, worked as a contractor and later formed MS. Bill had plenty of cattle - his father was and is one of the most prominent attorneys in the Seattle area, and Bill comes from a very prominent family.By all means go support the floormat guy if you want. Not my cup of tea and as I said, it's just my personal opinion.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:39 PM

2005 CLK500
Bill did not start Microsoft while enrolled at Harvard. He left Harvard, worked as a contractor and later formed MS. Bill had plenty of cattle - his father was and is one of the most prominent attorneys in the Seattle area, and Bill comes from a very prominent family.By all means go support the floormat guy if you want. Not my cup of tea and as I said, it's just my personal opinion.
Kinda misses the point though. Why bash a guy trying to start a business? I didn't see anything in your post that would lead me to believe he was anything but an honest young guy trying to get ahead.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK55 W209, CL63 W216
Originally Posted by JimVonBaden
Kinda misses the point though. Why bash a guy trying to start a business? I didn't see anything in your post that would lead me to believe he was anything but an honest young guy trying to get ahead.
The bashing is a little personal BUT it's coming from the fact that the bootleg Chinese versions have been available for some time, for much much cheaper. Also, I see no direct evidence yet that their mats are any better...no reviews at least and most definitely no evidence that they're not made in China and simply re-branded. So yeah, it would follow a tried a true business model. Take something cheap that's made in China, re-brand, increase the price 5 fold and claim supreme quality. Lastly, for now, the product doesn't seem to be available so

I'm keeping an eye on this and might purchase a set assuming they're not vaporware, like many products nowadays.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:00 PM

2005 CLK500
The bashing is a little personal BUT it's coming from the fact that the bootleg Chinese versions have been available for some time, for much much cheaper. Also, I see no direct evidence yet that their mats are any better...no reviews at least and most definitely no evidence that they're not made in China and simply re-branded. So yeah, it would follow a tried a true business model. Take something cheap that's made in China, re-brand, increase the price 5 fold and claim supreme quality. Lastly, for now, the product doesn't seem to be available so

I'm keeping an eye on this and might purchase a set assuming they're not vaporware, like many products nowadays.
Said like that, I have no issues with the criticism. His age or station in life is irrelevant.

He did explain how his is different, but he did not deny it was made in China, only that his are supposed to be better, and he listed why.

But, you are right, until there are some reviews (He is giving away a few sets here and on the Audi forum), so hopefully we will get some honest reviews soon.

None the less, the style does not appeal to me, but more power to him if they are as good as he says they are.

I have WeatherTech mats on the way for mine. I love them in my Audi, and this very light colored carpet in the CLK will show everything if not kept covered.
Old 05-04-2016, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts
2002 CLK430
You’re right, Gates didn’t start "Microsoft" while at Harvard. But then again, Microsoft wasn’t Gate’s first company either, was it? Gates has formed several companies, the first that I know of was Traf-O-Data when he was 16. He also had a company when he wrote an interpreter which he sold to Altair. He wrote the interpreter on Harvard computers before dropping out.

You appear to be missing the big point. Those facts about Bill Gates don't matter. The same is true about whether the Autopreme guy is in college, if his product is made from petrochemicals, or if he lives in his mom’s basement. All that matters is whether the "product" is any good.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:46 PM

An easy business to start. Buy the mats for $5 - $10 and sell for $400.

And hundreds more vendors.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 Clk320, 2004 clk55, 1997 sl500 Sport i
An easy business to start. Buy the mats for $5 - $10 and sell for $400.

And hundreds more vendors.
Lol, I find this funny.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FREE AutoPreme Floor Mats!?