E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Upgrading 2013 Partial LED Headlights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 11:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E Class Coupe AMG Sport
Upgrading 2013 Partial LED Headlights

Hi guys,

This is my first post, so hopefully you can help me.

I've got a 2013 E Class Coupe AMG Sport (facelift model) with partial LED headlights. (see photos)

I'd like to upgrade to the full LED headlights. I've seen a thread on this forum where someone upgraded a pre-facelift coupe to the new lights, but as my car is already the facelift model I'm guessing it should be pretty easy as I won't need new bumpers.

From reading the other thread, I know that the pre-facelift model doesn't have the correct wiring and needs a software update, but does anyone know if that's the case with the facelift model too? Or does it already have these things?

Also, does anyone know the part number for the headlights? I'm based in the UK if it helps.

Here's a picture of the headlights I would like to install....

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old 09-15-2014, 02:51 PM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
2014 E550 Coupe and 2010 E350 Sedan
I don't have the answer for you, but in the meantime, you could perhaps call your local MB dealership/tech and ask. They might be helpful.

Oh, and beautiful car
Old 09-15-2014, 03:00 PM

E Class Coupe AMG Sport
Thanks, I love the car! I just regret not ordering the upgraded headlights. I'll give the dealer a call in the morning and see what they say.
Old 01-10-2021, 09:34 AM

2014 A207 E250
A207 headlight upgrade

Originally Posted by srvo
Thanks, I love the car! I just regret not ordering the upgraded headlights. I'll give the dealer a call in the morning and see what they say.
Hi, did you get your front lights sorted. I'm looking to do the same and was wondering if you came across any major problems. Kind regards.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:36 AM

Received 371 Likes on 279 Posts
2013 SL550 BiTurbo
Originally Posted by SnakeDoctor
I don't have the answer for you, but in the meantime, you could perhaps call your local MB dealership/tech and ask. They might be helpful.

Oh, and beautiful car
nope, dealer will not help. It takes quite a bit to upgrade to the full LED lamps. lots of money if you want the functionality. Honestly, you'd be better off selling the car and finding one with the lights you want. But, I'll provide the info I have seen so you can make up your own mind.

check out these threads, both have all the info you'll need:

Coupe: https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-c...-e550-cab.html

Sedan: https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w...-w212-diy.html