100.00%
Leather Cargo Covers
0%
Cushions
0%
Nah...
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

How to protect Seats, Cargos and Floors (Revolutionary Solutions)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 05:58 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 Maserati Grand Turismo Sport
How to protect Seats, Cargos and Floors (Revolutionary Solutions)

Hey guys, my team and I are currently doing market research on the development of auto carpets and cargo covers. Auto carpets and cargo covers are great products that have become extremely popular in Asia. Our team sees this as an market opportunity to design carpets and cargo covers for US models. As of now, we have completed designs for most models of Mercedez, BMW, Audi and Lexus.

Leather Carpets Demo

Here are some outstanding features of the leather carpets. First, these carpets are waterproof so they are great for rainy and snowy days. Second, they are made of high quality leather so they are also scratch resistant. Third, we will have various colors to fit personal taste of interiors for more luxurious looks. As far as I know, plastic carpets in the existing market are designed with cheap materials and sold in expensive prices. Our leather carpets are not only great in quality and looks but will also fully surround and protect every corner of the floor. So now we want your advice to help us develop a product that can make your car more unique, better looking, and functional.

Cargo Covers Demo
Below are some images of our leather cargo covers. We have different designs for most car models. These terrific products are attention catching and make the whole car look more elegant. They are also very easy to clean so if you have pets in the family, *
you will find it convenient to clean and your pets will find it comfortable to sit on.

Cushion Demo
We are also working on leather/wood cushions for the cars. They are still on processing. Functional wise, they are great protectors for your car seats, and great for all seasons. The wood version cushion is your cooling pal for hot summer time.
Your comments are encouraged. Thanks.

Currently we are focusing our development on Mercedez, BMW, Audi and Lexus and will be selling these products online.
We are based in California and are planning to launch our crowd-funding based Kickstarter campaign later this year. If you are interested in our products or want to work with us, please let me know.
Also since we are still refining our final designs and progressing with our manufactures, your comments are much encouraged and appreciated

We are just as excited as you are!
Join our email subscription list, you will have the opportunity to receive free prototype trials, and our newest updates.—-Click Me

Last edited by Autopreme; 06-26-2015 at 03:22 PM.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 490 Likes on 433 Posts
Mercedes
I like them very much - where in CA are you ? I can let you use my w220 w215 and w202 for fitting /demonstration in exchange for sponsor product

Is this your company on eBay item 111619202325. ? $120 is a good price if these are genuine leather , not PU leather which is vinyl .

You need to also offer the diamond stitch pattern as the bentley and s65 offer in addition to your regular stitching,like eBay item 201377208178

The seat cushions should also be made in the diamond stitch pattern

Last edited by tusabes; 06-26-2015 at 05:44 AM.
Old 06-26-2015, 07:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Looks like you can get them for $7-20 in alibaba if you order 100

http://m.alibaba.com/product/1457509577/3D-car-mats-3d-car-floor.html

Are you trying to get 100 orders ?
Old 06-26-2015, 11:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts
2003 S500 - Toyota Corolla (in the rain)
I also like them. However, the seat cushions may be a problem for the heated seats. I would be interested if they are real leather.
Old 06-26-2015, 03:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by tusabes
I like them very much - where in CA are you ? I can let you use my w220 w215 and w202 for fitting /demonstration in exchange for sponsor product

Is this your company on eBay item 111619202325. ? $120 is a good price if these are genuine leather , not PU leather which is vinyl .

You need to also offer the diamond stitch pattern as the bentley and s65 offer in addition to your regular stitching,like eBay item 201377208178

The seat cushions should also be made in the diamond stitch pattern
Hi tusabes, thanks for the comments. Although I don't know the brand, I can recognize the manufacturing. I have visited several manufactories who can make this products, and the one you are referring in eBay is really low end and doesn't have solid feeling at all. There are some similar products out in the market you can get from Internet, none of them will have the quality we are striving for. The higher end of our product will cost more to manufacture and the price will be higher as well. Let alone the cheap making $7-20, it doesn't make up the manufacturing cost or even the packing and delivering cost combine. Our team is trying to compete with real products instead of the cheap end market.

For the cushion products, it's only our by product and we are working with other manufactories who already have developed and tested designs. We didn't focus much on them currently, however the manufactory does have diamond stitching version, however, I will go over the quality test before introducing them to the market.
Our team is trying to differentiate ourselves from the rest on our pre-service and post-service, quality control, customization options and timely delivery (2-5days).

Last edited by Autopreme; 06-26-2015 at 03:19 PM.
Old 06-26-2015, 03:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by ibeforreal
I also like them. However, the seat cushions may be a problem for the heated seats. I would be interested if they are real leather.
Thanks for the comment John. The leather cushion seems with diamond stitching is a universal appeal:p
Old 06-26-2015, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
When people say their product will be better quality than the alibaba/eBay products , it's ususlly just marketing -as they all come out of the same factories in China .

Because your product will look exactly like the Ebay product , few buyers will be willing to pay more than the ebay price of $120. Now if you can offer options like colors or customization not offered on eBay you. Can charge more
Old 06-26-2015, 08:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by tusabes
When people say their product will be better quality than the alibaba/eBay products , it's ususlly just marketing -as they all come out of the same factories in China .

Because your product will look exactly like the Ebay product , few buyers will be willing to pay more than the ebay price of $120. Now if you can offer options like colors or customization not offered on eBay you. Can charge more
Really good point here. However I do want to correct a stereotype here in U.S.. There are many different levels of Chinese manufactories major in their own strengths. It's the same as making phones. Phones are made by so many different factories not only one. They have their own strength making phones. Some focus more on cost, some like Apple focus more on quality.
It's definitely hard to prove our product is better than others from words. And we want our customers to become fans and speak for it as so many other good brands do. We acknowledge that it's hard for us in the beginning, however once we have the first group of customers, we are confident they reviews will go well.
Old 06-27-2015, 04:20 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by ibeforreal
I see, I will make notes on that.