Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

S600 RENNTech sodomizes a C6 Corvette

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 06:51 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 Bentley GTC, Porsche GT2/EVOMS GT700, 1968 Dodge Charger Hemi
S600 RENNTech sodomizes a C6 Corvette

Got a chance to run the 600 at the track last weekend after getting the RENNTech ECU upgrade. I slapped some drag radials on her and took her out. Weather conditions were less than ideal, 78f and 14% humidity. I went to stage for my 1st run and what do you know, a C6 Z51 is called to run with me. This was my first run of the day, so nobody knew what this 5000lb beast was capable of. I had seen the C6 guy make a few runs, he ran 13.0, 12.8 and 12.7. When I was rolling my window up to stage, I heard somebody say "chalk up another one for the Vette". We roll up to the lights and I drop the throttle. I got a decent launch and jumped out of the hole with a little bit of wheelspin. I was ahead of the Vette and kept pulling away until we crossed the beams. I looked over at the Vette driver and he was in disbelief that this huge family 4 door sedan, just obliterated his "premiere sports car". I pulled up to the slip booth and got my slip. I was very pleased by my time. The best I had run before the tuning was 12.3. The Vette guy was so pissed/embarrassed, that he didn't even come to the booth to get his slip, as a matter of fact, he just kept on going and left the track

I don't think that he had anything to be ashamed of. He was driving his car relatively well. When I had my C6, the best ET I could get was 13.0. His Vette was no match for my 938lb/ft of torque.

When I got back to the staging lanes, a few of the guys there were like "what in the hell did you do to that car?" I told them the truth, "it's stock except for a computer tune". One of the guys proceeded to tell me that a new C6 Z06 was there last night and that I would have cleaned his clock too, as his best ET was 11.9.

The folks at the track have a new found respect for our 4 door sedans. It runs mid 11's and seats 5 plus luggage very comfortably.
Attached Thumbnails S600 RENNTech sodomizes a C6 Corvette-s600vsc6.jpg  
Old 01-16-2006, 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Wow, that's awesome. Gotta love it when people have no clue what a tuned 600 has in store for them.

Got any pictures or videos?
Old 01-16-2006, 08:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lexus
I hope you have video and are uploading it right now...
Old 01-16-2006, 08:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
I don't think that he had anything to be ashamed of. He was driving his car relatively well. When I had my C6, the best ET I could get was 13.0. His Vette was no match for my 938lb/ft of torque.
............shhhhhhh. Don't tell any C6 owners that a 13 second 1/4 mile run is not uncommon for the C6. They never heard of it.

Ted
Old 01-16-2006, 08:22 PM

Lexus
I think that is a new MB World record for the S-class!! Congrats!!

BTW, can you add a 50-75 shot of N2O with the renntech program or is that too much timing advance??
Old 01-16-2006, 08:26 PM

Lexus
Originally Posted by Ted Baldwin
............shhhhhhh. Don't tell any C6 owners that a 13 second 1/4 mile run is not uncommon for the C6. They never heard of it.

Ted
Yep, I can see thericker55 now, on his way to set us straight..

Thericker55: "That was a C5 not a C6, and it was an auto with balding tires and a poor driver, with a load of mulch in the back etc.. All Stock C6 run 12.5s all day and 12.0 are the norm with good drivers! "

Last edited by ScottCLS55; 01-16-2006 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-16-2006, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by williws
I hope you have video and are uploading it right now...
I was at the track by myself that day, no cameraman.

Here's some at the same track of the SL though
Old 01-16-2006, 08:31 PM

Yep, I can feel thericker55 chiming in to set us straight..

That was a C5 not a C6, and it was an auto with balding tires and a poor driver, with a load of mulch in the back etc.. All Stock C6 run 12.5s all day and 12.0 are the norm with good drivers!
Haters can hate if they want to.

I know what a C6 is, I had one of the 1st in AZ.

Even if it did run 12.o, I still would have spanked that ***!!!

Last edited by RennTechV12; 01-16-2006 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Yep, I can see thericker55 now, on his way to set us straight..

Thericker55: "That was a C5 not a C6, and it was an auto with balding tires and a poor driver, with a load of mulch in the back etc.. All Stock C6 run 12.5s all day and 12.0 are the norm with good drivers! "
What hole did you climb out of? You've got a big stupid mouth that needs shutting..
I never said the C6 runs 12.0 as the norm. Stop trying to put words in my mouth dip****! You obviously can't read or you wouldn't come off w/this lame post

Just because I don't believe Mercedes is the end all of super cars I have an open mind to other brands of cars, and the C6 is a solid performer There's a guy over @ Corvetteforum.com that just ran a 12.23 bone stock!! No drag tires just straight from the factory, In drag racing the DRIVER makes the real difference...Especially w/Manual 6 speed times can vary widely

Furthermore comparing the stock C6 to S600 Bi-Turbo w/drag rads, and tuning is hardly a fair comparison the thing has ridiculous hp-to rating, Hell you could stuff that engine in a UPS truck and it would still probably do fairly well in the 1/4

Now slap a Pro-Charger and headers, drag rads, on the C6 and there fetching 10.30's in the 1/4 :v

Last edited by Thericker; 01-17-2006 at 01:34 AM.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
RennTechV12 boy your kind of a sick ghey bast*ard huh? what gives w/your thread title man
Old 01-17-2006, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by thericker55
RennTechV12 boy your kind of a sick ghey bast*ard huh? what gives w/your thread title man
Just expressing the feelings of the C6 driver who was shamed into running away from the track with his tail between his legs.

You talk a whole lot of @%#^, bring your car to the track and let it do the talking, or are you going to start talking about that magical mystical day when you might get your dream car C6?

Bring it to the track and I'll send you home like a little school girl too. You can go write that on the Corvetteforum
Old 01-17-2006, 02:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Just expressing the feelings of the C6 driver who was shamed into running away from the track with his tail between his legs.

You talk a whole lot of @%#^, bring your car to the track and let it do the talking, or are you going to start talking about that magical mystical day when you might get your dream car C6?

Bring it to the track and I'll send you home like a little school girl too. You can go write that on the Corvetteforum
Ahhh What's wrong did I hit a nerve? are you repressing some homo tendencies?

Yeah your daddys car collections got me beat bad boy, but at least I worked and payed for my cars, and boat, and house myself....
Old 01-17-2006, 02:08 AM

Ahhh What's wrong did I hit a nerve? are you repressing some homo tendencies?

Yeah your daddys car collections got me beat bad boy, but at least I worked and payed for my cars, and boat, and house myself....
Uhh, everytime you speak, you prove how stupid you are, and you spell it "paid" maybe if you PAID attention in class you would be better off now.

Everything I have I got for myself, by myself, period. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean I can't, so hate on that, I'm self made, hard earned.

Back to the topic at hand...I'll be glad to come to Cali and race you at the track of your choice, whenever. Let's do it this weekend.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Uhh, everytime you speak, you prove how stupid you are, and you spell it "paid" maybe if you PAID attention in class you would be better off now.

Everything I have I got for myself, by myself, period. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean I can't, so hate on that, I'm self made, hard earned.

Back to the topic at hand...I'll be glad to come to Cali and race you at the track of your choice, whenever. Let's do it this weekend.
Talk about stupidity???????????What are we gonna race???every car your DADDY OWNS is obviously faster than what I have right now I never said I could personaly beat any of your DADDYS cars right now fagboy!!

I'd love to see any proof (Besides your blurry illegible time slips you post) that any of these cars are owned by YOU and not your POPPA, You were born w/silver spoon in your mouth BOY, You haven't worked or earned a single thing in your sheltered life..

And hey that's cool yeah I do wish I could afford cars like your DADS, You are another thing altogether just posing to own this fleet you make me laugh everytime I read 1 of your posts

You seriously need a life man You're ready to jump on a plane to come race a guy you don't even know from the internet??? because I called you a faggit!!!hahahahahaha!! you really have to much free time on your hands..

Last edited by Thericker; 01-17-2006 at 05:40 AM.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
You really crack me up.......What are you going to become a celebrity jet-set Drag racer??? Flying out on a moments notice to defend your honor, You should go and get a Super hero outfit made that says SUPER ***, faster than a speeding bullet

I can't believe what a freakin tool you are Thanks for the great laughs I haven't laughed this hard in a long time hurray RentechV12 the ULTIMATE TOOL
Old 01-17-2006, 08:07 AM
Banned

Bantha
Are you saying a heavily modded car beat a stock car? Wow, you should be proud! If the 'Vette had a blower or some spray, he'd be half way down the track by the time your foot touched the pedal.

Sorry, not impressed.
Old 01-17-2006, 08:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a few...
personally im not surprised about you beating a C6, what does surprise me is how the C6 guy left supposedly. He obviously doesn't know about cars and when an S600 is doin 11.6 at 119, you know it aint stock and its ok if you get your **** handed to you by that car.
Old 01-17-2006, 10:04 AM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by tuscanraider
Are you saying a heavily modded car beat a stock car? Wow, you should be proud! If the 'Vette had a blower or some spray, he'd be half way down the track by the time your foot touched the pedal....
So true. A heavily modded car is a heavily modded car.... All the HP and TQ in the world aren't going to help enough in moving that weight down the track against a lighter car with an equivalent amount of performance mods....

A heavily modded SL600 can be utilized as a quarter-miler because of the power -- but a friggin modded Honda with less than half the money spent on it that was spent on the SL600 and its mods, would turn 8's and 9's....

Kind of ends the 'pride' argument, doesn't it?

Still an impressive car, RennTechV12, won't take that from you -- but I can beat the sh*t out of any 6 year old kid in the world...and I don't need to, nor do I need to brag about it either(!)
Old 01-17-2006, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Wait, isn't this the "Kill Stories" section? Heavily modded with only a Renntech ECU??? Me thinks EVERYONE protests too loudly.
Old 01-17-2006, 10:54 AM

You really crack me up.......What are you going to become a celebrity jet-set Drag racer??? Flying out on a moments notice to defend your honor, You should go and get a Super hero outfit made that says SUPER ***, faster than a speeding bullet

I can't believe what a freakin tool you are Thanks for the great laughs I haven't laughed this hard in a long time hurray RentechV12 the ULTIMATE TOOL
What kind of clown comes on a Merecedes forum and brags about a car he doesn't even own? At least I own the cars that I talk about. You sit up and brag about the mighty C6 and what it can do and you don't even have one. Why don't you come back and talk about it when YOU get one and make some performance claims, not sit here and talk about what Cartek or anybody else on the corvetteforum did. All my posts are about vehicles I own and drive MYSELF.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:00 AM

Talk about stupidity???????????What are we gonna race???every car your DADDY OWNS is obviously faster than what I have right now I never said I could personaly beat any of your DADDYS cars right now fagboy!!

I'd love to see any proof (Besides your blurry illegible time slips you post) that any of these cars are owned by YOU and not your POPPA, You were born w/silver spoon in your mouth BOY, You haven't worked or earned a single thing in your sheltered life..

And hey that's cool yeah I do wish I could afford cars like your DADS, You are another thing altogether just posing to own this fleet you make me laugh everytime I read 1 of your posts

You seriously need a life man You're ready to jump on a plane to come race a guy you don't even know from the internet??? because I called you a faggit!!!hahahahahaha!! you really have to much free time on your hands..
I really could care care less if some guy like you believes what I say or not. The haters don't believe I own the cars, I post pictures, the haters don't believe I race the cares, I post timeslips and video. What do you want to see, my tax returns?

Here you go again, you know you can't win the argument about the performance of the cars, so you get personal, you always do. You're just like a little kid, when somebody says something you don't agree with you start calling names. I think that you are the one who needs to grow up.

Maybe if you spent more time concentrating on your grammar and spelling and less time insulting peolple, making false claims and calling names on the forum, you might be able to go out and get that C6 that you want for so badly.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
heavily modded car
= ECU flash??
Old 01-17-2006, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by ClayJ
So true. A heavily modded car is a heavily modded car.... All the HP and TQ in the world aren't going to help enough in moving that weight down the track against a lighter car with an equivalent amount of performance mods....

A heavily modded SL600 can be utilized as a quarter-miler because of the power -- but a friggin modded Honda with less than half the money spent on it that was spent on the SL600 and its mods, would turn 8's and 9's....

Kind of ends the 'pride' argument, doesn't it?

Still an impressive car, RennTechV12, won't take that from you -- but I can beat the sh*t out of any 6 year old kid in the world...and I don't need to, nor do I need to brag about it either(!)
Sorry, I thought this was the Kill Stories section were you "Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!"
Old 01-17-2006, 11:04 AM

There are several forum members who know me who would be glad to refute your claims.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by tuscanraider
Are you saying a heavily modded car beat a stock car? Wow, you should be proud! If the 'Vette had a blower or some spray, he'd be half way down the track by the time your foot touched the pedal.

Sorry, not impressed.
Heavily modded? Since when is an ECU flash HEAVILY MODDED?

When this car was bone stock, it still would have beaten the vette. it ran a 12.3. We're talking about a 5000lb living room on wheels vs. a 3000lb 2 seater sports car with a big , powerful V8.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: S600 RENNTech sodomizes a C6 Corvette