Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Aftermarket Dvd/nav units - C230

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 02:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 c230 coupe
Aftermarket Dvd/nav units - C230

I have a 2003 c230 coupe K and would like to put a aftermarket dvd/nav system. I find mercedes nav systems to be obsolete. I was wondering what you would recommend and how to install this into my car and what the cost would be. I currently have a stock radio with a 6-disc cd changer in the glove box. I would like to place the aftermarket unit in the extra space below where the stock unit sits.

thanks,
clint
Old 05-08-2006, 06:49 AM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
In this thread, link, you advise others to search. Why not try this for yourself on this subject matter. You'd be surprised what you will find.

BTW
Welcome to the forum
Old 05-13-2006, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02' C230k Sport Coupe
Originally Posted by cawave02
I have a 2003 c230 coupe K and would like to put a aftermarket dvd/nav system. I find mercedes nav systems to be obsolete. I was wondering what you would recommend and how to install this into my car and what the cost would be. I currently have a stock radio with a 6-disc cd changer in the glove box. I would like to place the aftermarket unit in the extra space below where the stock unit sits.

thanks,
clint
Hey, sorry guy, I found your post. I am glad I wasn't the first to tell you to stff, that's all