Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Wiring Diagram and Pin Outs for Phone System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 02:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wiring Diagram and Pin Outs for Phone System

Trying to troubleshoot a vexing problem with my 2000 E320 Hands Free V60 phone system install (I can hear caller but they can't hear me). Does anyone have the full or partial phone system wiring diagram and/or pin outs for the PSE, VCN, etc. Suspect it may be the Mic or Mic wiring. BTW, system works fine in the NON hands free mode when just using the V60 in the cradle. Thanks for any help.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
W203 slightly modified
Originally Posted by DHMB
Trying to troubleshoot a vexing problem with my 2000 E320 Hands Free V60 phone system install (I can hear caller but they can't hear me). Does anyone have the full or partial phone system wiring diagram and/or pin outs for the PSE, VCN, etc. Suspect it may be the Mic or Mic wiring. BTW, system works fine in the NON hands free mode when just using the V60 in the cradle. Thanks for any help.

Does the phone charge ?
Old 08-09-2006, 08:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 E250D
if you have voice control then check and see if that works. If you have bose, see if the volume goes up as the noise level increases. Try opening a window while driving to check this. I am no sure if your car has speed sensitive volume or noise sensitive volume. Clean the contacts under the phone with rubbing alcohol and a q-tip. DO the same with the cradle.