Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

S63 New Bluetooth Module and Blackberry 8800

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2007 | 08:57 AM

MB S63 08 Iridium Silver, Panoramic roof, Distronic Plus
S63 New Bluetooth Module and Blackberry 8800

Good Morning,

I took delivery of a S63 with Bluetooth B67875878 installed. The Blackberry (T Mobile) recognizes "MB Phone System" and then I get a "Java Exception Error" Message on my Blackberry. The blackberry alos seems to freeze up and am trying to figure out if this is a Blackberry or MB issue. Any thoughts?

Let me know... Thanks
Old 07-03-2007 | 08:40 AM

If anyone is interested... It turns out that if you have "Telenav" set up on your BB 8800 it may conflict with MB Bluetooth. Basically, just remove the software... wipe the device and then the bluetooth works perfectly. Additionally, I have over 5,000 contacts in my BB address book. No way to load the full amount... so bascially created a "category" called "car" and then in Options select Address Book transfer category "car" and only the selected will upload very quickly. Good luck
Old 07-19-2007 | 07:33 AM

2013 E 350, 2012 GLK 350, 2012 C300 4matic
Originally Posted by robpicard
If anyone is interested... It turns out that if you have "Telenav" set up on your BB 8800 it may conflict with MB Bluetooth. Basically, just remove the software... wipe the device and then the bluetooth works perfectly. Additionally, I have over 5,000 contacts in my BB address book. No way to load the full amount... so bascially created a "category" called "car" and then in Options select Address Book transfer category "car" and only the selected will upload very quickly. Good luck
Robpicard - I have some specific questions for you concerning this - tried to PMyou but it's turned off. Can you PM me ?

Thanks

Eddie
Old 07-19-2007 | 12:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by robpicard
Doing built in radar and laser in that car?
Old 07-24-2007 | 03:48 PM

Eddie,

Let me know what questions you have... just E mail me...