Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Center Channel Speaker...where to find one

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05' E320 (W211)
Center Channel Speaker...where to find one

I need to replace my center channel speaker. I have search those MB Parts places online and they all seem to look and function the same, and none of them have any parts for the command components at all. What I am trying to find is a center channel speaker (HK) for a W211 (05'). Any help at all would be appriciated.

Thanks
Old 07-15-2008, 01:56 AM

2003 E500 sport
Wink

only place to get one is the dealer. i have the same problem and my car has warranty so it will be fixed. its an aqward speaker and the magnet is tiny plus its 1.5ohm so you wont be able to find an aftermarket speaker to work.
the speaker will be 80-130 bucks depending on the dealer and if you know some one there that will help you out and if you dont just ask for a break and it works most of the time.
search under my name and i have a whole write up on how to remove and replace the speaker.
hope this helps.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:12 AM
Almost a Member!

05' E320 (W211)
My dealer is a stealership (MB of Albuquerque)...they show two speakers for it...one for 125 and the other for 285. They needed my VIN at the time to tell which one, which I did not have at the time. complete and utter crap. They are the only MB dealer in the entire state, so they mark **** up like no other knowing that people have to pay it.