Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Iphone 3g Dension Bta1500 "Bluetooth" NEED HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 05:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
2005 S500 4-Matic, 1978 450SL
If one makes alterations to the firmware (and I don't know that one does when jailbreaking) it could very easily have an effect on functionality - specifically, compatibility with the MB system.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Talking

thank you so much for that answer. i own a car stereo shop in san leandro california and have been looking for a support number for hours. i go to my forum at work and what do you know, you guys have the same issue.lol we're installing the same thing in a 2004 s500. thanks again fot the support number.

Originally Posted by SL55AMGSTER
I finally spoke to the person i had left a few calls with, if you want to talk to somebody regarding dension, this number is the number that dension had given me and told me to call this number in the USA in order to get tech help, and i think they would be able to help you with your issues.

Number-905-764-9533

For tech support for the dension you would want to hit extension 233. But all you need to do is say that you would like to talk to somebody regarding issues that you are having with your dension. I hope that this helps.

As far as the issues that i am having with my Dension Bta1500, after speaking to the tech support when i called that number above they had informed my that the dension bta1500 and im assuming bta1000 also WILL NOT WORK 100% in a mercedes. they had told me that when the company desion shipped the bta blue tooth systems to the USA for the first time and tested them they relized that they will not work 100% in any car except for in Porsches. That is the only car where there BTA systems would function like factory 100%.

Once i told the tech support guy what problems i had been experiencing he had told me that those are the exact same problems that they were experiencing. I dont understand why dension says that there BTA systems work in mercedes because they DO NOT.

Then what he recommended me to do was to return the dension BT unit and purchase the Blue Tooth system from NAV-TV.

What do you think of the NAV-TV bluetooth unit? Would you (Skylaw) recommend for me to get that unit?