Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Extension for MB iPod Cable?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Randoms
Extension for MB iPod Cable?

Hello everyone -

I've got a MB iPod cable that works just fine (see attached). However plugging in my iPhone into the glove compartment is a pain everytime I jump into the car - does anyone know of a iPod cable extension that works with this cable? I picked one up that looked very similar to this (Amazon.com: RadTech DockExtender Alternative Design 47-inch Cable for 30-Pin iPod / iPhone - White: Electronics) but it didn't work at all - I presume they didn't attach all the pins.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails Extension for MB iPod Cable?-photo.jpg  
Old 03-15-2010, 01:46 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
ML350, Lotus Elise
Originally Posted by lieb39
Hello everyone -

I've got a MB iPod cable that works just fine (see attached). However plugging in my iPhone into the glove compartment is a pain everytime I jump into the car - does anyone know of a iPod cable extension that works with this cable? I picked one up that looked very similar to this (Amazon.com: RadTech DockExtender Alternative Design 47-inch Cable for 30-Pin iPod / iPhone - White: Electronics) but it didn't work at all - I presume they didn't attach all the pins.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers
cablejive.com