Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

!!!! Richard !!!!! Or Anyone.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 04:43 PM
TWM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CL 55 AMG
Talking !!!! Richard !!!!! Or Anyone.......

HELLO,

I needed to know what version of the Star Diagnosis System needs to be used to DISABLE the TV INTERLOCKS on a 2003 CL 600. A local dealer is willing to experiment with the Command to see if we can get the TV while in motion to be visible. We have had some succes in removing some limitations on the Command such as :

1. Having the parking brake pressed down.

2. Having the shifter in Park position.

However the TV while in motion is visible when we put the shifter in the DRIVE position as well as when we remove the parking brake but after reaching say 5 mph the TV while in motion blacks out..

Please direct me to what version of the Star Diagnosis System we may need to use, i will be meeting with the tech again on may 20 th to see if we can figure out how to accomplish this!!!!!

please help!!!!

thanks
Old 05-22-2003, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W203
I also have a tech in Los Angeles who disable most of the safety interlocks already, however was not able to remove the main one, " TV while in motion". I will also be meeting w/ my tech to experiment furthur. Let me know what you come up w/. No one on this forum seems experienced enough for this.

thanks,

Jay
Old 05-27-2003, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2004 SL55, 2015 A250d, 2016 GLC250d
05/2002 version of Star diagnosis

Cheers

R