Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Great website for aftermarket stereo install equipment!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 ML55 AMG
Lightbulb Great website for aftermarket stereo install equipment!

I have looked all over the internet and at many install shops for Benz specific install equipment and have had a hard time finding what I need. In particularly a Double Din dash kit for a 2001 ML55. Well someone on a different forum sent me a website that had the kit and I wanted to share it in case anyone else was struggling trying to find parts.

It is: www.incarmusic.co.uk

They are located in London, so the kit was about $75 US after shipping and everything but way worth it considering I COULD NOT find anything here. They are very helpful and responded to my email questions regarding fitting before they actually shipped it overseas.

Hope this helps someone else!!
Old 05-14-2011, 05:50 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E320 CDI (sold); 2007 R320 CDI (sold); 2008 ML320 CDI; 2014 ML350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by jbgibso2
I have looked all over the internet and at many install shops for Benz specific install equipment and have had a hard time finding what I need. In particularly a Double Din dash kit for a 2001 ML55. Well someone on a different forum sent me a website that had the kit and I wanted to share it in case anyone else was struggling trying to find parts.

It is: www.incarmusic.co.uk

They are located in London, so the kit was about $75 US after shipping and everything but way worth it considering I COULD NOT find anything here. They are very helpful and responded to my email questions regarding fitting before they actually shipped it overseas.

Hope this helps someone else!!
Someone who is on this forum too

I agree ..Incarmusic is excellent site - also, I liked their attitude in helping me to find best solution ...
Old 07-19-2011, 06:00 PM

2006 E55 AMG
U.S. side I have always used www.sonicelectronix.com.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:35 PM

2001 ML55 AMG
@zemun1234...You definitely saved me a lot of headaches! I meant to say another post/discussion but didn't mean another forum or site. Thanks again for that site though.

@mdgonzo101...Thats a great site too! Just looked and they actually had the kit as well. I will definitely keep them in mind the next time that I need something! Thanks