Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Phone won't hang up

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK350
Phone won't hang up

Phone is not off hook but the car thinks it is?
I have multiple phones that are authorized for use in my GLK350. Today I had a new issue that I have been unable to fix. My Blackberry phone connected to the interface as normal. I am driving along, suddenly the radio muted and it indicates that the phone is off the hook, even though there is no active call on the phone. I try hanging up with the car interface, no luck. You can't switch to another authorized phone because the car thinks the Blackberry is in call mode. I shut off the phone, at the phone, then I can switch to another phone, which seems to work fine. So I turned the blackberry back on, switched to that phone and immediately the car thinks it is off the hook.
So I again shut off the blackberry. Then I de-authorized the blackberry. Shut-off the ignition. Then I re-authorized the Blackberry. The car interface still thinks it is off the hook.
Anyone ever have this issue? Does anyone have an idea of what causes and solves this issue? Thanks.