Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Phone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2002, 01:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c230k, black, auto, c2 (let the sunshine in), Bose, leather, and CD
Wink Phone

Hi all!

Gadget lust strikes again and I continue to yearn for the MB phone. However, $2,000 is simply insane for a telephone by any standard.

Someone about a week ago talked about putting in a group order for CD changer with with a German Dealer. Can the same thing be done for the phone? Does anyone have any idea how much cost savings there might be from this approach? And how hard it is to install it (or perhaps the question is could my friend who installed my CD changer for a six pack and some good company, install my phone too -- for hopefully the same compensation)?

Oh, yes are there others out there who would like to get in on a group buy if the price is much more reasonable than 2K?

kewl! THX!

Beth

Last edited by galaxygrrl; 02-25-2002 at 03:46 AM.
Old 02-25-2002, 02:06 AM
Super Moderator

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
We have looked into a group buy on the entire Mercedes/Motorola V60c phone kit. There is a savings over the "Normal" $2000 dealer price, however, it is still very expensive considering. Email me for exact pricig information if you would like.