Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

ML320 WI64 Instrument Panel Problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320
Unhappy ML320 WI64 Instrument Panel Problem

HELP PLEASE

Hi All,
I recently purchased a ML320 CDI WI64 2006 .After driving my new SUV away from the seller (private) and parting with the obligatory backhand wave I began settling in to my new Investment with the windows down and the wind in my hair life was pretty good

Perhaps this is why I thought I was imagining things when after using the Indicator on or about the 8th occasion I noticed that the entire Instrument Panel Flashed off then back on (approx. 2 seconds) and this "Power Cut" also sent the analogue clock into a 24hr reverse spin until it reset back to the correct time ( takes about 3 mins ) . The Headlights however remained on (didn't flash) and the car continued to drive ok . It didn't stall or anything thank god.

I then notice that Brake warning lndicator came on the LCD message bit and all my other settings reset - that is Air Pressure Indicator needs to be reset and everything else goes back to default - I think?

I have had the car now for about a Month ( Please don't ask why I didn't just take it back - touchy subject ) and this problem occurs frequently but but not every time ( lets say 70% ) I use the Indicator to turn either left and or right.

Please can anyone tell me if they have had a similar experience or know what may be causing this ?

Last edited by BillyDaKidd; 03-20-2013 at 02:23 AM.