Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

CL500 headlight/fog light/Blinker issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 10:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes cl500
CL500 headlight/fog light/Blinker issue

I have a 01 cl500 I had 8k h.I.d's in my fogs and 8k D2S/D2R bulbs in my headlights and then I switched my fog bulbs over to 3k bulbs and they worked fine for a few days then started to flicker. After tht I tried to replace the ballast thinking that was my issue. It did not help. So I pulled the bulb and ballast and plugged it in to the drivers side and it worked perfectly so I knew the ballast an bulbs were ok. Then I tested my plugs with my test light and there was no power to my park light fog light blinker or high beam on the passenger side only. So I checked every single fuse in the two fuse boxes under the hood an I had a couple blown in the driver side fuse box so I replaced them and it didn't change a single thing. I have no clue what else to check. From what I've read online it says my fogs are controlled by a electronic fuse? Someone please help I have ran out of ideas and am stuck. I live in Oregon if someone can help and feels comfortable doing so an giving me advice over the phone on wht to do I have no problem sending my number to anyone tht may have ideas