Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Mercedes-Benz Remote Start Installed for $799

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 02:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
beater with a heater
Mercedes-Benz Remote Start Installed for $799

I went to this shop the other day to get a on/off toggle switch for a MB remote start since the other one broke, they told me they would switch it for free though I didnt even buy it there, I was like OK, so I drive to this shop waiting for some BS story that they don't have it or they are going to charge me. So I walk in, and they had it sitting on the counter already for me. I was surprised to say the least!

I was on facebook and mistakenly typed it into the facebook search bar instead of the firefox which is how I found them. Thank you facebook!

I wasn't impressed with the condition of the building, bit ran down, but talking to the guy there he said it was temporary as they bought the whole block and our going to knock down everything and rebuild it. he (sam) said he was getting a dyno also, which will be sweet. They have a retired MB tech in the back also working for them that has a developer mode sds for up to 2010 models.

Anyways I was totally impressed with the outfit in general, I got to peek in the back for the techs, they solder and heat shrink every connection, which is a surprise to me as I was in the business for years and every shop around me takes short cuts, not these guys.

SO if you need something done MB in Cleveland area, they are a great alternative to the dealer, and obviously a lot cheaper.

Here is the link on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Acces...45821198871649 if you guys do facebook, like them

I shared their info on my page and my cousin was quoted $249 for a viper remote start on his new mustang, cheapest he found previously was $499.

I dont have any affiliation with them, besides picking up a free part, but I really like the effort they put into their business, and though I would share. I seen a Kleemann banner in the back, but forgot to ask them if they do tuning

Have a merry xmas if I don't post before

Last edited by jbondox; 12-22-2013 at 02:46 AM.