Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Cd changer problem?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2003, 05:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cd changer problem?

Hi Guys?

I'm having trouble getting my cd magazine out of the changer, it plays the cd's but won't eject the magazine when I want to change them, any ideas or solutions? thanx in advance.
Old 12-21-2003, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i535
What actually happened when you pressed eject button? Was it working before or it's fresh install? If it's former, then you could check orientation pin position to be sure that it's match your install.
Old 12-22-2003, 08:00 AM

Thanx for replying, when I press the eject button, nothing happens, it worked perfectly before, Can you tell me where the pins your talking about is located? thanx
Old 12-22-2003, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i535
If it worked before then here nothing to do with pins. The are located on back sides and should be set accordingly changer installation orientation. Has eject button started blinking when you pressed it? Can you hear some clicking noise? Probably your magazine just get stuck, can you try slightly shake it to help to release? However, if nothing happened at all when you pressed eject, then you can try to disconnect power of the changer for few seconds to reset internal circuits.
Old 12-22-2003, 10:48 PM

Hi Dema,

Thanx for replying, Nothing at all happens when I press the eject button, no blinking lights or even a hint of noise like it is trying to eject. I will try disconnecting for a few sec. and let you know if it helps. thanx for your assistance.