Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

SL 550 2007 Stereo issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 SL 550
Cool SL 550 2007 Stereo issue

Hello, okay I have a stereo problem, not sure if someone can help me out. First,-- I can't adjust the speakers from front to back or side to side. Not sure if this is related, but I can't change the time on the clock ether, the buttons, when I push them do not respond. I;ve tried everything. Is there a fuse or something? HELP!!!
Thanks, Keith
Old 06-01-2015, 12:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 SL 550
SL 550-2007

Question? Transmission comfort/sport button issues
WHen my car is warmed up and I'm getting off the freeway and I push the comfort/sport button to the sport position. MY transmission sounds like a metal rattling noise metal on metal ( almost like chains rubbing together) when I step on the gas and the rpm's go down is when it happens. Also a high piched transmission noice like it wants to shift, but the RPM's are fine and not racing. WHen I push the button from comfort to sport,-- it's like it's stuck. When I trun the car off then turn it back on then its fine. IF I push the botton again when the car is warmed
up, it does it again..

Hum... Help!

Last edited by Keith Goodman; 06-01-2015 at 01:00 AM. Reason: forgot a few items
Old 06-01-2015, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
beater with a heater
take it to the dealership to have it diagnosed and make sure there is no software updates that need to be installed. ask on the 230 forum if anyone had similar issues.

as for the radio, you can always upgrade to aftermarket. 2009 is when the vehicles started to get a semi decent system. do any of the radios buttons work or is it just a certain few? are they grouped together where they don't work or is it just the bottom right multi button?