Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Modder group buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 08:01 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet
Modder group buy

This is not a sales pitch as I am a fellow modder. For some time I've been trying to upgrade my 2D black and white instrument cluster in my '11 E350 to the 3D high spec color IC that newer models enjoy. It's possible! I've been following a company in Singapore called Elebest and they are actively moding MB vehicles with all kind of cool stuff. Problem is there is a bit of a geographical gap to content with. Max (the owner) suggests that we might be interested in a group buy where he would come to the USA if there is enough interest. The content of his email is below in case there is interest.

Count me in for a full color instrument cluster

hillcreative

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you see our YouTube videos? We have already retrofitted around 20 plus W212 A207 C207 S212. 100% worry free. All my customers are happy with it. They can go back to Mercedes center to do any service without any issue. Unless you asking them like this: "I changed my IC to an high spec one, would please void my car Wrty?", nobody will question you on the IC.

Btw, if you can gather more orders 10+, like open up a group buy in the forum or anything similar. I would like to fly to USA to get it done. If you are interested, we can talk for more detail.

We can also do something special coding which Mercedes center don't do: like speed camera warning, seatbelt warning removal, Aircon internal circulation memory. Eco mode off by default. VIM also available. And Comand Online Retrofit. And AMG steering wheel.

Intelligent LED headlights are also available for W204 FL and your C207.

Best Regards,

Max
EleBest Pte Ltd

Old 06-12-2015, 04:47 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet
Nevermind