Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

GLK Bluetooth Up and Quit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 05:48 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
2016 GLE300d 4Matic
GLK Bluetooth Up and Quit

My '10 GLK 350 has Multimedia including Comand which has been successfully paired with my Vz HTC M8 for the last year.
Well, yesterday it decided not to pair. After fussing with it a while I just unpaired them both and then tried to re-pair them with each other but nobody saw nothing. They both were searching for the 2 minutes but not seeing each other.

Has anyone else had this experience? Yes, I read the manual and I've done this many times on several cars but I find myself wondering if the module died? I'm wondering if there's a discrete module for this. Frankly it was doing a poor job in the first place because I never could hear my callers well with this phone in the GLK in the first place.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 229 Likes on 211 Posts
2013 glk 350
Originally Posted by mjhawkins2346
My '10 GLK 350 has Multimedia including Comand which has been successfully paired with my Vz HTC M8 for the last year.
Well, yesterday it decided not to pair. After fussing with it a while I just unpaired them both and then tried to re-pair them with each other but nobody saw nothing. They both were searching for the 2 minutes but not seeing each other.

Has anyone else had this experience? Yes, I read the manual and I've done this many times on several cars but I find myself wondering if the module died? I'm wondering if there's a discrete module for this. Frankly it was doing a poor job in the first place because I never could hear my callers well with this phone in the GLK in the first place.
Don't you think the phone could be bad