Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Deck in ML320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2002, 12:59 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320
Deck in ML320

I have a 99 ML320 with the screen console for the deck/radio control(as you can see i dont know much), when you press the open button it folds down and there is a tape deck inside, i see somewhat of a slot above that, can anything be installed in that area? if so what size and what have others installed in there besides a deck ie:dvd, equalizer?
thanks
Old 04-09-2002, 01:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1997 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
Re: Deck in ML320

Originally posted by cabrone
I have a 99 ML320 with the screen console for the deck/radio control(as you can see i dont know much), when you press the open button it folds down and there is a tape deck inside, i see somewhat of a slot above that, can anything be installed in that area? if so what size and what have others installed in there besides a deck ie:dvd, equalizer?
thanks
That's the area for the optional navigation system. You have to remove the unit and split it in half to install it. Not sure if anything else would work there, probably not.
Old 04-09-2002, 02:31 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320
so i can install a nav unit if i dont have one (which i dont), where can i get the cheapest nav system that is compatible with the ml320?