Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Headrest TV's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2004, 11:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 Mercedes ML430
Headrest TV's

I have two headrest tv's for sale. 6.5", Great quality, condition.

Let me know if your interested,

Thanks,

Greg.
Old 07-01-2004, 12:49 AM

hey ,
this is david .. i want to know what kind is it and how much do you want for both.... im located in the bay area california..
Old 07-01-2004, 09:56 AM

1999 Mercedes ML430
David,

They are Icon-Tv, 6.5" widescreen, I'm located in NY. I am trying to get as much as possible for them....I have to sell them by 7/10 because I have a credit card balance due around the 20th. My highest offer so far is 375 for both. I bought them for 850 each brand new, used them for three months. I had 2 cars in the past, 98 Durango and 99 Galant. The Durango had 10 TV's ( 2 in visor, 2 in each row of seats, one in dash and one roof mount) and the Galant had 5 tv's. (2 in visor, dash, and headrests) THEY WERE ALL ICON. This is just so I can tell you I was OVERsatisfied with the performance of the tv's. I now have a 99 ML430 and a 2004 TSX. I also moved to a badder neighborhood, and so I don't want to install them and risk getting them stolen...but thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks,

Greg.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
is not yet completed
screen

Originally Posted by GLisella
David,

They are Icon-Tv, 6.5" widescreen, I'm located in NY. I am trying to get as much as possible for them....I have to sell them by 7/10 because I have a credit card balance due around the 20th. My highest offer so far is 375 for both. I bought them for 850 each brand new, used them for three months. I had 2 cars in the past, 98 Durango and 99 Galant. The Durango had 10 TV's ( 2 in visor, 2 in each row of seats, one in dash and one roof mount) and the Galant had 5 tv's. (2 in visor, dash, and headrests) THEY WERE ALL ICON. This is just so I can tell you I was OVERsatisfied with the performance of the tv's. I now have a 99 ML430 and a 2004 TSX. I also moved to a badder neighborhood, and so I don't want to install them and risk getting them stolen...but thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks,

Greg.
how about 400 shipped and consider it sold... you any pics of the screens