Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Alpine M-Bus Changer and Becker H/U for sale and JVC 12 Disc changer and H/U

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2002, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a car
Alpine M-Bus Changer and Becker H/U for sale and JVC 12 Disc changer and H/U

I decided to post here since the classifieds seem to be very crusty and not updated since 4-x-01.

Hey All
I am selling the changer from my car because I changed the Becker head unit to a COMAND Head Unit. So I needed to get an optical changer.
I have an Alpine CHS-M620 6 disc changer,mounting brackets included & adapter to integrate to the Becker BE1692. Perfect condition.
If you want the Becker head unit I can put that in as well I have the radio card with it.
If you are interested, you can email me at gareebr@earthlink.net

Asking $285 bucks complete or if you prefer separates

Alpine CHS-M620 Changer $160
Becker Head Unit $125
I can send pics.

I also have this Head unit and changer
JVC Head Unit and 12 disc Changer.
I am selling my JVC KS-RT600 cassette deck. It has a detachable face
and has a built in CD controller. It is all digital and in great condition, works perfectly.

I have all the wiring harnesses and cd changer cables and manuals for the changer and reciever.
So you only need to get some mounting brackets for the changer as the old ones have cracked. They were plastic.

JVC KS-RT600 Multi-Changer Control Receiver -High power 22W x 4, Detachable Control Panel
JVC KD-MK70 CD Changer - 12-Disc Changer

235+ shipping
I can take paypal if you have it. my paypal account is the email address below.
email me gareebr@earthlink.net
206-228-4329 cell
206-362-1110 home
Old 04-26-2002, 07:53 PM

C230 KMT Coupe
I'd be interested if it would work with my new, beautiful, 3-day old C230 Coupe (6-speed w/C2, C7, and Bose speakers). I know I need an Alpine unit, but am having some difficulty figuring out exactly which one will work with OEM head unit.
Old 04-27-2002, 02:59 PM

a car
What year is this car?

I think it depends on what year car you have.
Wether or not you need an M-BUS changer or optical.
You might check your passenger side trunk liner for some optical cables. If you don't find any then you probably need the M-BUS Changer. You might also check and see what model head unit you have and that will tell you.
The digital protocol interface fits the 10 pin connector found in the trunk. Works on model BE1692, CM2296, and CM2396

Last edited by gareeb; 04-27-2002 at 03:04 PM.