Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

How to sync contacts to W205?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2021, 12:02 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
C43 AMG Coupe (2017)
How to sync contacts to W205?

When I try to sync my contacts from my iPhone X via Bluetooth, nothing happens. I just keep getting this screen and it never moves from 0.

I have already checked off ‘sync contacts’ under the the little ‘i’ in Bluetooth setting on my phone.

any suggestions?

Old 06-20-2022, 02:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W205
Originally Posted by Muskokamarc
When I try to sync my contacts from my iPhone X via Bluetooth, nothing happens. I just keep getting this screen and it never moves from 0.

I have already checked off ‘sync contacts’ under the the little ‘i’ in Bluetooth setting on my phone.

any suggestions?
I have the same problem on my W205. Were you able to resolve the issue?
Old 12-07-2022, 11:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MB C230
Since it sounds like your phone is allowing access, I would try fully deauthorizing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and the car and make sure to click "pair" on the phone first thing when the prompt comes up.
If you don't get a notification on your phone saying "allow access to contacts" during the reconnection process immediately go the advanced settings and check the box shortly after.
Hopefully it resets the connections and authorizations as long as your cell is relatively* new.
The following users liked this post:
mikapen (12-09-2022)