Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Bluetooth transmitter to pair with NTG5.0

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 09:42 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
MB E400 Cabriolet 2016
Bluetooth transmitter to pair with NTG5.0

Few days ago installed the Android 10.25" screen, but the Aux failed to connect as the technician was lacking the right experience and the instructions were not clear so after asking the seller apparently I have to dismantle again then change the wiring for the Aux to work!
Hence I came up with a creative idea [as for the Aux even if connected the sound quality is not that good as reported by many users]. I need to use a Bluetooth transmitter with 3.5mm jack, plug in the Audio out cable from the Android screen to the BT transmitter then pair -the BT transmitter- with the NTG5.0 in order to stream the audio with the best quality from the Android system.
The problem falls within the MB NTG5.0 and it's compatibility to connect only with A2DP/AVRCP devices,
not sure if what I'm trying to do is technically right!
I need your help if anyone has experience in this regard?
Anyone managed to pair devices other than iOS or Android phones with the NTG5.0?
BT transmitter brand and model to run A2DP/AVRCP protocol?

Old 12-15-2022, 08:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
R350
Were you able to get this thing working with any transmitter. I am planning the same to get he rear screen audio out from 3.5mm jack to connect to my car bluetooth.

Thanks