Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

Why pay Sticker?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Why pay Sticker?

I have been searching on the internet about buying a new car and ran into a couple of sites that say the offer cheap deals. There is one site called whypaysticker.com that suppose to help you get a discount. I just wanted to know if anyone else has heard of it or used it. I don't want to get involved in a scam. You suppose to give the description of the car you want and they will call you and tell you where or how to get it cheap. Just want to know if anyone has heard of this. There are other sites like this that offer the same thing but this is the only one I can remember.
Old 07-26-2005, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG 2002, C 63 AMG 2009
I have never heard of them Perhaps that are just like using a "Car-Broker"
keep us posted
Old 07-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Unfortunately most of the services available today are simply dealer referrals. This is really not much more than you going to the dealer and asking for the price on your own.

Years ago, prior to the Internet, we offered a service to help locate and negotiate a vehicle's purchase price. We charged the customer a fee and not the dealer since we were working on behalf of the customer.

Because of the "free" services on the web nobody wants to pay for a buying service.

Sooooo, we moved our company more to a leasing service.

Having said all of that we still offer a service to assist in buying a car.