Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

Good price or not? Deferred payment coming soon from Merc?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2020 | 11:43 AM

GLB 250
Good price or not? Deferred payment coming soon from Merc?

We are trying to buy a new 2020 GLB. I requested the dealer invoice and was surprised to see very little difference between invoice and MSRP. Is the invoice accurate? I am hoping to get a very good deal based on the assumption that the dealership is having a difficult time moving inventory in the midst of the virus crisis. I am almost wondering if Mercedes will soon have an attractive deferment payment plan such as 6 months. Assuming I have an accurate dealer invoice cost, I feel I should be able to get a final deal below the invoice cost. Are any others having success getting good deals below invoice price? I know "good" is different for all but still interested in your thoughts.

Info I received:
Dealer cost
$41,309

MSRP
$43,095

Old 04-04-2020 | 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

‘19 AMG S63
Originally Posted by rezmerc
We are trying to buy a new 2020 GLB. I requested the dealer invoice and was surprised to see very little difference between invoice and MSRP. Is the invoice accurate? I am hoping to get a very good deal based on the assumption that the dealership is having a difficult time moving inventory in the midst of the virus crisis. I am almost wondering if Mercedes will soon have an attractive deferment payment plan such as 6 months. Assuming I have an accurate dealer invoice cost, I feel I should be able to get a final deal below the invoice cost. Are any others having success getting good deals below invoice price? I know "good" is different for all but still interested in your thoughts.

Info I received:
Dealer cost
$41,309

MSRP
$43,095
Based on what I know on base model:
non 4matic msrp is $36,600 and invoice is $34,404 both without $995 destination fee
4matic msrp is $38,600 and invoice is $36,284 both without $995 destination fee
Old 05-13-2020 | 02:39 AM

GLB, GLA
We got a brand new 2020 GLB 250 4Matic for $42xxx with an MSRP of $48xxx. About 11% off MSRP.

This is with ZERO PERCENT FINANCING X 36 months AND 90 DAYS DEFERRED NO PAYMENTS.

We love it. It's fully loaded (minus the AMG stuff).

Originally Posted by rezmerc

Info I received:
Dealer cost
$41,309

MSRP
$43,095