Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

Return prepaid lease early

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2021, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML 350 2014
Return prepaid lease early

Hi
Is any one know if my lease expire in end of October what (if) I can get back if I return couple month early? What rules?
Old 07-11-2021, 02:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,679 Likes on 2,277 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
MB usually have a pull-forward program of around 4 months if you sign a new lease with them (that is what I heard, I didn't personally lease so I am sorry if the information isn't the most up-to-date or accurate even) but... we have a global chip shortage and if you car is popular and in high demand, dealerships might be willing to pay all your lease payments and take the keys from you or they will give you some cash back, try calling your local dealership to find out. Good luck!
Old 07-11-2021, 08:52 PM

Received 60 Likes on 43 Posts
2018 E300 4Matic Sport
Originally Posted by edulinka
Hi
Is any one know if my lease expire in end of October what (if) I can get back if I return couple month early? What rules?
Unless there is a specific program going on, then it's hit or miss. If you are looking to get into a new car, they should welcome you with open arms, LOL. So, right now seems like a very good time -- but -- there is a supply chain, manufacturing, supply issues and shortage right now. The dealer could be desperate for your car, but could also be light on inventory to put you in a new one. A dealer I just visited with told me they normally have 25-30 E-classes in house -- and now they have 6 to 8 depending on the day. So, current landscape can work for you, and perhaps against you.

Normally though, hit or miss, and it really is contingent if you are getting into a new car. If not, fasten your seat belt, it might be a bumpy ride, LOL. Good luck!