2015 B250 W246 Radio Multimedia Start Delay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2020, 01:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320, B250
Arrow 2015 B250 W246 Radio Multimedia Start Delay

I have 2015 B250 W246. Recently the radio unit started acting funny. When I start the car, radio won't turn on or I cannot turn on. But after few minuets of driving it turns on all the sudden and function properly. while on the same run I can switch on and off radio without any issue. But when I stop the car and turn off the car, same thing happens. Sometimes it come up right away after start, some times it takes 5 min or longer or what ever. no consistency.

Please help if anyone know how to reset or fix this issue.'

Thanks,
RB
Old 04-09-2024, 12:05 PM

w246
Originally Posted by ruwanbenz
I have 2015 B250 W246. Recently the radio unit started acting funny. When I start the car, radio won't turn on or I cannot turn on. But after few minuets of driving it turns on all the sudden and function properly. while on the same run I can switch on and off radio without any issue. But when I stop the car and turn off the car, same thing happens. Sometimes it come up right away after start, some times it takes 5 min or longer or what ever. no consistency.

Thanks,
RB
hello

i have exactly the same problem, did you find a fix in the end?

regards
phil
Old 04-09-2024, 12:07 PM

w246
Originally Posted by ruwanbenz

Thanks,
RB

ho

i have exactly the same issue, did you find a fixe?