Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

WARNING: mic230coupe is a scammer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 SLK 55, 06 S4 avant, 05 Jetta GLI, 04 Boxster S
No problem, I will pm you with the considerable amount of information I have gathered. We will get this quy for sure.
Old 05-29-2005, 07:54 PM

Foley, Michael H
Brandon, FL 33511-7417
(813) 684-6141

Foley, Michael
Brandon, FL 33511-1810
(813) 662-7583

I asked i-judge.com for the info. They can hire someone to knock at his door. they cannot do anything violent but they are really effective especially at getting my money back.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by speedracer888
Foley, Michael H
Brandon, FL 33511-7417
(813) 684-6141

Foley, Michael
Brandon, FL 33511-1810
(813) 662-7583

I asked i-judge.com for the info. They can hire someone to knock at his door. they cannot do anything violent but they are really effective especially at getting my money back.
wow thats pretty cool, thanks for the site!
Old 06-06-2005, 12:28 AM

I left a voicemail with the mod of MBKlasse also, asking for some attention to be given for this person aka brabusccoupe over there, but seems my request has been ignored.

I highly recommend that people mention this person as a collective group over here as well as over there, and expose his exploits as much as you can. More pple make a louder voice, and a louder voice is more likely to be heard, and spark reaction.

Sorry I couldn't help you guys out more, but as some of you might know, my hands are tied.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'01 C320 || '14 Honda Pilot EX-L
Yeah, BrabusCcoupe = Mic230Coupe = Michael Foley = Eric Barlow

BrabusCcoupe and Mic230coupe are selling the same stuff using the same pictures and providing the same addresses. I just can't believe that the boards let this crap go on. Sure is funny how brabusCcoupe sold the stuff and then mic230coupe had it for sale again.

https://mbworld.org/forums/classifieds/94188-sale-like-new-2003-w203-us-comand.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/classifieds/92108-sale-like-new-climatronic-unit-w203.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/classifieds/102220-fs-2-0-u-s-comand-w203-climatronic.html
Old 06-06-2005, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BrabusW203
I left a voicemail with the mod of MBKlasse also, asking for some attention to be given for this person aka brabusccoupe over there, but seems my request has been ignored.

I highly recommend that people mention this person as a collective group over here as well as over there, and expose his exploits as much as you can. More pple make a louder voice, and a louder voice is more likely to be heard, and spark reaction.

Sorry I couldn't help you guys out more, but as some of you might know, my hands are tied.
You hadn't told me. IM me.

Tom
Old 06-06-2005, 01:44 AM

Nope, thats not me, That is my ex-roomate who did this(Eric). Ive never had a mic230coupe account.I did sell the comand on ebay. All this items I sold, I sent, So you need to get your facts straight before you start accussing people. I sold DACHIGGA the silver srs badges, HSU the door pins and they both received there items. I sold the comand to someone on Ebay from this forums as well. As well as the climate control to another forum member, who received it as well. Unlike you who sold me broken headrests and claimed they were NEW. So I wouldnt talk. johncl=
Old 06-06-2005, 02:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ok, the rogue roomate defense is the best that you can come up with? C'mon dude you have to do better than this. How come in this thread post #20 you are asking your "roommate" if the climatronic is still avaiable? Wouldn't you know if he still had it for sale? Why would you want to buy it? Why did OnLun9 send payment to you as noted here in post #1? How come mic230coupe signs messages as Mike? You have zero credability chump! It is fine and dandy that you sold items to members and they received them, but it doesn't stop "PHANTOM" items from appearing.

As far as the headrests go, they were in perfect condition when they left here. Maybe member respdoc can confirm that being that I bought them from him. I believe that the reason that you needed them is because you had already jacked up a set by tearing them apart, and low and behold the ones I sent you suffered the same fate. Also, I would not have sold them to you if they were broken.

Who is ?? Answer the questions.

Last edited by JohnCL; 06-06-2005 at 02:22 AM.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:15 AM

It is called identity theft. And I didnt know Eric had an account under mic230coupe and was posting stuff on this site, because I rarely go on this site. Second of all, I dont need to answer to you because If I know and God knows I didnt do something, thats all that matters to me. You believe what you want. I asked you before I purchased the headrests from you if they the plastic pieces were not broken and you said they were perfect. So you lied and I lost 42.00 because I threw them away. Thats all I have to say. =you
Old 06-06-2005, 08:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well, if that did happen it sucks to be you. I just would have thought that you would have cleared that up as soon as you found out. I mean your name has been going around this thread for weeks now. Oh well.....

As far as the headrests go, they were not broken when they left here. If I would not have known that you were tearing them apart as soon as they arrived I would have offered you a refund. I do not sell junk and my eBay ID tells that story. As you like to put it "If I know and God knows" that is all that matters.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
john, you should have used this pic in your post, lol...

Old 06-06-2005, 08:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I wish that I had the pic collection that you do.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:07 AM

I very rarely come on this site, thats why I never noticed it. I was shocked to see what has happen. He also used 2 of my c/c to make purchases online, so Im in the process of clearing this up as well. What a mess. Im sorry for what he did to the buyers on here, but I also have no info. to his whereabouts. All I know is his family lives in West Virginia. As to the headrests, Im not worried about it, I was just mad that you were blaming me for something I didnt do. If the 2 members that bought and receved my comand and Cimatronic would help me out here, I just cant remember their names, just that they were members on here.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by pshek
Also paid $250 for climatronic
...erm...that is still my climatronic as I have never ever received payment for that (received payment through paypal and it took paypal more then 24 hours to find out that his payment was no good - so parts were already gone)...

If this is going to be taken to the next level (police or whatever), I am in.

greetingz,
Old 06-06-2005, 10:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by MBenzNL
...erm...that is still my climatronic as I have never ever received payment for that (received payment through paypal and it took paypal more then 24 hours to find out that his payment was no good - so parts were already gone)...

greetingz,

damnnnnnnnnnn, steve you got scammed too? uhhhhhhohhhhh, its on like babylon!
Old 06-06-2005, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by MBenzNL

greetingz,
Steve, can I get one of those climatronics boss? Been emailing you about one, but never got a response...appreciate it if you could just let me know when you'll be around the Bay area. thx.

Glad my post brought this thread back to life and even the alleged con-artist into the discussion. Lets hope now, there is some swift resolution to the matter~!
Old 06-06-2005, 06:55 PM

I dont know what Steve is talking about. I bought my climatronic on Ebay along with an instrument cluster(sedan, which I also resold to a member on here who received it as well) from seller used_part_hunter items 7937812713 and 7937682737 If you want to email or call them to verify, Im sure they could help you out. I believe someone on mbklasse was biding against me, but I cant remember whom(someone with a blue coupe). Help me out if you are reading this post please.

Last edited by brabusCcoupe; 06-06-2005 at 06:58 PM.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:42 PM

Steve, this is already being taken to the next level. Myself and a few other members have filed police reports. PM me if you need more detail. BrabusCcoupe, you will be dealing with me and the cops before you have a chance to deal with God, I promise. If you are not directly involved and don't want to be held accountable, I suggest you help the members who have been ripped off get their money back. I'm not buying the rouge roomate (or any other) story either. This has become my pet project. I'm rich, connected and pissed. As I posted earlier, I will spend $5000.00 to get my $550.00 back. I'm just that kind of ****head. I will fly to Florida, or West Virginia, or Iran if I have too. This will end with a felony conviction unless I get a PM from EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has been ripped off letting me know their money is back in their pockets.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by redduc
Steve, this is already being taken to the next level. Myself and a few other members have filed police reports. PM me if you need more detail. BrabusCcoupe, you will be dealing with me and the cops before you have a chance to deal with God, I promise. If you are not directly involved and don't want to be held accountable, I suggest you help the members who have been ripped off get their money back. I'm not buying the rouge roomate (or any other) story either. This has become my pet project. I'm rich, connected and pissed. As I posted earlier, I will spend $5000.00 to get my $550.00 back. I'm just that kind of ****head. I will fly to Florida, or West Virginia, or Iran if I have too. This will end with a felony conviction unless I get a PM from EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has been ripped off letting me know their money is back in their pockets.
I like how you think.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:08 AM

I havent done anything, so I guess I dont have anything to worry about. Good luck to you.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:37 AM

CLK 55 ///AMG Cabrio, ML63 ///AMG
Well, this one should be fairly easy for the cops to track since Eric, Mike, the roommate or whoever, had to cash the payment through some kind of financial institution.

Eventually, they'll get pinched through the paper trail that has been left including the IP address info that is logged on this site??? Mail fraud, internet fraud, or simply fraud may be some of the charges laid against him/her.

Maybe he/she will get some complimentary, unwanted sex while serving time.

I hate *****heads like that who scam people! Get trained, learn some skills and earn your income respectfully.

Jeez, some people's kids.

Last edited by newguy2008; 06-07-2005 at 12:39 AM.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:43 AM

CLK 55 ///AMG Cabrio, ML63 ///AMG
Originally Posted by brabusCcoupe
I havent done anything, so I guess I dont have anything to worry about. Good luck to you.
You can tell that to the cops when they contact you. I'm sure that they'll be asking for "your roomate's" info such as lease information if he wa your roomate, next of kin info, etc. It would be very odd if you could not produce that kind of info. Better get your story straight dude and maybe you should change Internet Service Providers as well as some of you and "your roomate's" internet info can be checked by the cops.

Good luck to you.
Old 06-07-2005, 10:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by brabusCcoupe
Nope, thats not me, That is my ex-roomate who did this(Eric). Ive never had a mic230coupe account.I did sell the comand on ebay. All this items I sold, I sent, So you need to get your facts straight before you start accussing people. I sold DACHIGGA the silver srs badges, HSU the door pins and they both received there items. I sold the comand to someone on Ebay from this forums as well. As well as the climate control to another forum member, who received it as well. Unlike you who sold me broken headrests and claimed they were NEW. So I wouldnt talk. johncl=
Do you still get his mail (snailmail)?
Old 06-07-2005, 05:59 PM

He is not going to answer that or any other question because he is involved with this for sure. If somebody stole my information and used it to commit a crime I would have organized everyone involved and contacted the police myself. The "it wasn't me defense" just isn't going to fly. Like I said, you don't have to sell the story to me, you have to sell it to the police. They will be contacting you very soon.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well then I will share this. He's registered as three S/Ns on another site (IPs match). I've requested timestamps of the last login for each S/N. Let's see when the last time the "roommate" logged in from Mike's house

Three S/Ns with matching IP Addresses on another forum;
MIC230COUPE
cklassecoupe
brabusCcoupe

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: WARNING: mic230coupe is a scammer