Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

Do Not Do Business With LENSOLO!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 C320 (For Sale), 08 Audi TT
Originally Posted by BigBodyBenzC240
Update....

I called him and he didnt answer so I left a voicemail and he called me back later on in the day and we talked and came to an agreement. He has finished some of my parts and he is mailing them out to me tomorrow. I am going to call him again on Sunday to get the shipping info from him. He is also going to send me a check to compensate for the unsinished parts. He seems like a nice guy he was just buried by everyones orders. He bit off more than he can chew. Give him a call guys and see what he can do for you.
Seriously! Don't be fooled by Len. He and I talked and came to an agreement as well. He told me he finished my parts!! Well I sent a window trim panel piece to him back in March, supposedly he had finished it a few weeks after I had sent it. Where is it now? Then he told me he would pay me back for screwing up my grill which looked like he did overnight (the only piece I ever received back). Even agreed with him to let him pay me back slowly.
He only replies to people when they threaten to take legal action against him. He makes empty promises to you to keep you from going forward with legal actions. I've been dealing with this **** since March last year!! All I can say is GOODLUCK to those who have been screwed by him. I hope you can recover some of your losses.
BTW, if you're gonna run a business and these forums are based on trust and business done by other members...don't you think you shouldn't take on more projects when u haven't finished previous projects? I heard he went out of the country for a while. Probably needed to raise some $ for his travels!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
...a panty dropper...
Originally Posted by ggong5150
Seriously! Don't be fooled by Len. He and I talked and came to an agreement as well. He told me he finished my parts!! Well I sent a window trim panel piece to him back in March, supposedly he had finished it a few weeks after I had sent it. Where is it now? Then he told me he would pay me back for screwing up my grill which looked like he did overnight (the only piece I ever received back). Even agreed with him to let him pay me back slowly.
He only replies to people when they threaten to take legal action against him. He makes empty promises to you to keep you from going forward with legal actions. I've been dealing with this **** since March last year!! All I can say is GOODLUCK to those who have been screwed by him. I hope you can recover some of your losses.
BTW, if you're gonna run a business and these forums are based on trust and business done by other members...don't you think you shouldn't take on more projects when u haven't finished previous projects? I heard he went out of the country for a while. Probably needed to raise some $ for his travels!!!

Update to this madness. I recieved a check in the mail from Len last Friday for the amount he owed me for not completing my parts which he promised so I was happy there. Now he is working on sanding and finishing my intake covers which I can wait for because I used the money returned for more upgrades to my car. But I will be getting in contact with Len soon to get an update on when my parts will be shipped back since he did complete one of the 2 parts I sent him which I am fine with. Just give him a call and see if he can hook you up like he has done for me.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Why didn't he just Paypal you the $? Hope that check doesn't bounce.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...a panty dropper...
If it bounces it will just bounce back to his account, not mine so I have nothing to worry about. After all the disputes I am sure his paypal account is on lockdown. I am just glad I got my money back because that was my #1 concern and then the parts next.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:37 PM

Holy crap. You got a refund. You're the man!!! Still waiting 7 months for my parts.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:38 PM

Is there a different address on the checks?
Old 02-10-2010, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...a panty dropper...
Originally Posted by SG333
Is there a different address on the checks?
The check I recieved from him was a Washington address and bank with his name on it.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...a panty dropper...
Got my parts back! Personally delivered by him too! He is actually a nice guy but it did take over a year to get my parts back.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BigBodyBenzC240
Got my parts back! Personally delivered by him too! He is actually a nice guy but it did take over a year to get my parts back.
Can u send me a pm with his info? He still has my part and owes me a refund and it's been since March 09.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I sent Len an email on the 4th, and low and behold he apologized and sent me a refund via Paypal (been waiting a year and a half). Still haven't received my window trim which I sent to him back in March 09. He says he still had it and will "finish" it for me. I'm not gonna hold my breath but if he wants to do good I sure hope he comes through.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...a panty dropper...
Thats what he did with mine. I just wanted him to ship them back to me and I was gonna strip them and just paint them but he came through for me and finished them and they came out great. His email is how I contacted him. I am sure he will finish yours as well and not bs you. I have been waiting since Aug 09 so I know how you feel. But he did come through.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:35 PM

2004 S600
Who has been taken by Lensolo (aka Len Carson)

He just got me for a spoiler...

I am putting together a suit against this jerk. From my research he works at San Diego Composites.

Has anyone gotten any product from him at all?

Thanks

J
Old 01-16-2012, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MBTRADER
He just got me for a spoiler...

I am putting together a suit against this jerk. From my research he works at San Diego Composites.

Has anyone gotten any product from him at all?

Thanks

J
Your gonna have to take a number! So after a year of trying to nail down that ******* I got a hold of him and he responded and actually sent me my $ back. Then he says he wants to make things right and purchased the part I sent him off eBay (he lost the part I sent him) and was gonna do the work for me in order to square things between us. So a few weeks went by and he responded often about the progress (mind you it was my window switch console piece) so not entirely a huge job to do. Then he tells me he just needs to clear coat the part and would be sending it out the following week. Well, stupid me for believing this *******!! This took place between the months of Feb-Jun of last year!
So I fired off emails every week for a few months and not to my surprise I have not received a reply from him.
There are many people on this forum as well as a few others I'm sure who are looking for him and wanting to go over to his place of employment or his house and deal with him face to face. HE IS A SCAMMER!!
I hope he didn't take you for much but if you do find something then please let all of us know. I'm curious as to how many people on this forum he has screwed over and still owes parts to.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C230 6speed/14 C63
Wow, too bad moderator interference isn't a big thing in this forum, they should be able to track all his IP address in an instant.

Good luck guys