Just ordered a Palladium...but

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Just ordered a Palladium...but

A Palladium Silver/Red interior C250 (fully loaded except for lane change option) for my wife...I got a call from my sales rep @ MB of Tampa and they said the Bi-Xenon lighting option I put in for was going to delay the delivery by at least 8 weeks. He said instead of a probable December 2011 (too late for my wife's birthday) delivery it would be at least Feb 2012.

So I said fine...it is my wife's car...so I wasn't too upset...

The Palladium really looks good...the only change I'll make on it is the interior trim. I ordered the Aluminum (the wood treatments don't look good with the red leather to me for some reason) as the lesser of 3 evils...but will get it painted piano black after delivery and before I give it to wifey for her birthday.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C
Originally Posted by AMGfan
A Palladium Silver/Red interior C250 (fully loaded except for lane change option) for my wife...I got a call from my sales rep @ MB of Tampa and they said the Bi-Xenon lighting option I put in for was going to delay the delivery by at least 8 weeks. He said instead of a probable December 2011 (too late for my wife's birthday) delivery it would be at least Feb 2012.

So I said fine...it is my wife's car...so I wasn't too upset...

The Palladium really looks good...the only change I'll make on it is the interior trim. I ordered the Aluminum (the wood treatments don't look good with the red leather to me for some reason) as the lesser of 3 evils...but will get it painted piano black after delivery and before I give it to wifey for her birthday.
Stick with aluminum! it looks much sportier I will post pics of my palladium/red and alum trim tomorrow when I pick it up!!

Also... the bixenons are pretty neat, cause they have the little U shape in the headlights but in terms of usefulness I doubt anyone really needs them
Old 10-14-2011, 08:43 PM

2011 E350 coupe
Originally Posted by GuOD
Stick with aluminum! it looks much sportier I will post pics of my palladium/red and alum trim tomorrow when I pick it up!!

Also... the bixenons are pretty neat, cause they have the little U shape in the headlights but in terms of usefulness I doubt anyone really needs them
Isnt that a little c in the headlights which is for c class?
Old 10-14-2011, 08:45 PM

C
Originally Posted by CTBenz23
Isnt that a little c in the headlights which is for c class?
maybe, but then I guess one is backwards. your thought makes more sense and it's cool either way