Dynamic handling package or Pss9

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 05:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99' Lexus RX300-retired, 01' BMW 330i
Dynamic handling package or Pss9

Will you prefer to have Dynamic handling package or install a Pss9 coil over later? Pardon me if I am comparing apple and orange but I picked Pss9 because it is a good product. I am trying to decide to have Dynamic handling package ($1650) or not. Thanks!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250CDI Coupe
Originally Posted by Showa
Will you prefer to have Dynamic handling package or install a Pss9 coil over later? Pardon me if I am comparing apple and orange but I picked Pss9 because it is a good product. I am trying to decide to have Dynamic handling package ($1650) or not. Thanks!
IMHO I think the dynamic handling package is worth it. You already have active dampers so it'll adjust as you handle your car anyhow. Essentially the choice of Dynamic handling comes down to how you think you'll use it. I know for me on a daily driver i want a softer/gentler drive where I don't feel like I have exploded my kidneys feeling every pothole and rut in the road. On the flip side if i'm going for a sporty country drive around some tight bends I really want a more sporty feel. This is what Dynamic handling does for you, lets you turn the cars "feel" in two modes, softer for general driving and sportier for sitting flatter on the road and giving you better handling and throttle response.

Given you can add the coil covers at any time and adding dynamic handling is factory option only, then I would suggest get dynamic handling now.