C63 Coupe Camber

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2012 | 12:05 PM

2012 C63 AMG Coupé
C63 Coupe Camber

I recently lowered my C63 Coupe with H&R Sport Springs and noticed a significant increase of negative camber in the front / / =o= \ \ ..... anyone else get the same results. Also, anyone know how to remedy this... do the w204 sedan camber kits work for the new coupes. I want to resolve this soon before my tires wear out
Old 03-20-2012 | 04:47 PM

2018 GLS 550
there should be some adjustment available from the factory, did you take it in for an alignment yet? I would start there and if they say it can't be done, then look into alternative options before spending money you may not need to spend first.
Old 03-20-2012 | 04:49 PM

2018 GLS 550
It also depends on your driving style. If you are an aggressive driver, the neg camber won't hurt you too much, actually it's better for you. Here is an excerpt from Tire Rack

Different driving styles can also influence the desired camber angle as well. An enthusiastic driver who corners faster than a reserved driver will receive more cornering grip and longer tire life from a tire aligned with more negative camber. However with the aggressive negative camber, a reserved driver's lower cornering speeds would cause the inside edges of the tires to wear faster than the outside edges.