has anyone added wheel spacers to the rear of their coupe w/ stock wheels?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 12:09 PM

Received 68 Likes on 49 Posts
2017 E400 Coupe & 2018 GLC43
Cool

Originally Posted by dCLA503
hey andrew - the car looks really good!

I am planning to add spacers to my CLA250 as well. but thinking 15mm in the back and 10mm in the front and I will be riding on stock height, not looking to mess with the suspension. Not sure what kind of extension lugs I would need. Seem like you did yours and hoping to get some advices/suggestions from you.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!
~ I agree and have changed mine rears too 10mm front and 12mm rear (it provides the best look and equal spacing) for a uniform look.

The lug nuts are just as stock but longer by an about 3/4" if I recall. These can be purchased typically from the company that provides the spacers.

Cheers!
Old 06-07-2016, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C220I Coupe
Originally Posted by andrew c coupe
~ I agree and have changed mine rears too 10mm front and 12mm rear (it provides the best look and equal spacing) for a uniform look.

The lug nuts are just as stock but longer by an about 3/4" if I recall. These can be purchased typically from the company that provides the spacers.

Cheers!
Does anyone know where to get black extended Lug bolts for my silver spacers to go with my current black lug bolts?
Seems everywhere just supplies Silver/chrome.

Reason is Rims have black inserts and diamond cut face/arms!

Thanks