Split screen navigation????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 01:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C204
Split screen navigation????

Honestly I'm so fraustrated that the MB navigation units will not allow you to set up a split screen setup with directions on one side and a map on the other.

The only time the directions show up is when you're approaching a turn, which is soooo annoying. I'd like to see a list of instructions and change the route based on toll roads or different routes.

Like this...

If you have any ideas or suggestions or share the same frustration as me, let me know
Old 08-21-2012, 01:49 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C350 4matic coupe
I don't mind it, I think it's fine but it's different for everyone else. I usually just spin the dial and zoom out pretty quickly to see when the next turn is coming then zoom back in. I like being able to put it up on the speedo screen when I want to use the display for something else.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C250 Coupe
Engineering mode enables "Split Screen Navigation". However, it doesn't show all the upcoming directions. Instead it shows the upcoming exits and your next direction... I will pay attention to see exactly what enabling it did and compare it to my other C250 coupe without the engineering mode for "Split Screen Navigation" enabled.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:39 PM

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts
Audi BMW Ferrari MB & RR
Originally Posted by Igor1080
Honestly I'm so fraustrated that the MB navigation units will not allow you to set up a split screen setup with directions on one side and a map on the other.
I am furious that I cannot disable the split screen feature. It is awful. The graphics are poor and the information is redundant since it is displayed in the MFD found in the cluster.