Leaving a 2011 G37xs for a c cpupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 12:20 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2017 GLC300 / 2021 C300
So you need to just go drive the 335i Coupe, should be good deals soon, and the MB Coupes.

I did this and ffound the suspension in the BMW so stiff that there wasn't any feel of agility. Just rock solid. For me the C350 was the right balance. However if you want to be able to run the car up to redline as you go through the gears then the C250 or 328i are better choices. I find with my 300hp C350 that it is so powerful that I quickly ger to 30+ mph over the speed limit and am looking at a reckless driving ticket. This is why folks enjoy Miatas so much because you can use all of the engine and not put your license at risk.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'08 G37s coupe, '12 C350coupe
Originally Posted by lowkeylow
Im still lostminded on what I really want. Yes i am use to the speed and going to a c250 or 350 coupe I wouldnot have the same performance. But yet again a part of me says grow up who cares no matter what somwone will always have a better and faster car than you so what do you really need speed for. But then for personal enjoyment I love pushing it here and thete and to know I habw power. So im stuck
growing up doesnt mean you have to get castrated. having a faster car isnt a teenage dick measuring contest. i get impatient when trying to accelerate on an onramp or when i try to pass someone in a slower car. i like having the power at my foot when i want it

i chose the 350 because it is a mature car with a bit of kick. when it's time to upgrade, hopefully i'll be able to afford a car higher up on the pedestal that maintains this luxury but has more umph to back it.

as of now, think logically.. if you can afford the 350, go for it. if the payments are a bit too much, then it would make sense to go for a 250 or another car. oh, and as far as the 335, i sided against that because the body of the coupe is changing soon. i dont want to pay premium prices for an outdated look. i do potentially foresee the new 3 coupe (M or 335) or the 5 series in my future tho
Old 02-23-2013, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 ML350 Black/Black
I changed 2009 G37x coupe to 2012 C350 coupe, Infiniti was good car but with some flaws. Main is to me that car is required drop, gap between fender and tire is to big for my taste. Second issue is water leaking out of site rimless windows. Happened time to time after heavy rain. Also car is powerful but same time worse on mpg than C350 with very minimal or no advantage in torque. C350 is well balanced, lowered enough and with my AMG package is about great.
I can't say much about 335, I drove it one time only and it is much more powerful car with twin turbo engine, it is also more expensive and having lots of issues related to this engine, just check any BMW forum on this. I love BMW suspension however.

Last edited by Breitling65; 02-23-2013 at 05:46 PM.