Funny comments received about your car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 04:20 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 Coupe
Funny comments received about your car

Saw this somewhere else so I thought why not get it rolling here. Something everyone can contribute to.

Cop: License please
Blickling: "hands license over"
Cop: "turns flash light on and walks to front tyre and shines it on my front tread"
Blickling: "Pokes head out the window and looks absolutely mystified (front tread!?!?!)"
Cop: "walks back to my window" Is this the V8 one?
Blickling: No - it's a 6.
Cop: So why are you driving it like a V8?
Blickling: "again looks mystified at the cop - driving style equates to engine capacity!?!?!"
Cop: It was a Supra back there wasn't it?
Blickling: Probably, yeah.
Cop: Keep it safe. Have a good night "walks off".
Old 04-01-2013, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250 Coupe
At a Honda picking up a new car with my cousin. Car salesman is explaining how the functions work to my cousin when I pull up in my black C250. I come over and say we already know how everything works (cause we're in a rush). He says, oh yea that's right, you drive an Accord (referring to my C250). Me and my cousin glance at each other, look back at the salesman, and both say.. uh... that's a Benz. He looks surprised and shrugs his comment off and continues to blab on about how to set the parking brake...

To his benefit, I will say with the chrome trim makes it look similar to the Accord. But gawd... do you not see the huge Benz star on the front grill?? Car was facing him by the way.