2013 Sport PLUS Coupe vs. C63 Black Series Interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 11:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
E350 Sport/ML350RWD
2013 Sport PLUS Coupe vs. C63 Black Series Interior

Yesterday I was at an incredible car show (Festivals of Speed) and noticed something- the interior of the Magnificent C63 Black Series is almost identical to the interior of my 2013 C250 Coupe with Sports PLUS package. I love my interior but think I would be pissed if I was a Black Series Owner. The funny thing was there was another Members C250 in the same Diamond White parked 20 ft away and it received as much attention as the Black Series.

Black Series

C250 Coupe W/Sport PLUS Package

If some ambitious company wanted to make a fortune- they would produce a CF Front Lip Spoiler that would attach to the C250/C350 bumper that resembles the Black Series.

Last edited by AkaSigFreak; 05-06-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:09 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
I love the C63 Black series, who wouldn't but sorry to say it's just my opinion I'm not a fan of the interior in those pics - ie. specifically talking about the seating finish material and colour/s finish as is also the case with the AMG sport plus package.

I love the additional enhancements of the AMG sport plus package but don't like the 'one off' interior finish/colour combination on offer for that one either, being limited to black leather with red stitching is personally not my taste for the C Class coupe interior regardless of exterior colour.

I do see your point about the Black series standard interior being similar to a basic C Coupe variant interior but I believe at least with the Black series you have access to the Designo range of interior trim finishes and therefore can customise it to exactly what you want

I tried to get access to the Designo range of enhancements when ordering my Coupe to customise my interior a little and was prepared to pay for it as well, but MB refuse to give you access to it unless you buy certain models/variants of MB vehicles only
Old 05-07-2013, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 Honda S2000 / 2013 C250 Sport+
i actually saw more people looking at mine than the black series... probably b/c its cheaper and more of them can afford it lol