Tons of Mods "how to" videos for a C-Class Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2017, 08:04 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2012 C250 Coupe
Thumbs up Tons of Mods "how to" videos for a C-Class Coupe

Hey everyone,

I started a youtube channel 2 months ago uploading step by step "How to" videos on all the mods I've done to my 2012 C250 Coupe.

Anything from blacking out your fog light trim to quad piping your single exhaust. Other videos on are installing carbon fiber splitter, carbon fiber big fin diffuser, installing a grille, installing wheel spacers, upgrading to projector headlights, etc...the list goes on.

Here's one of my videos.

My goal is to help the W204 community as much as I can. Over the past 3 years of owning my car, it's always been tough to find a one stop shop for mods and step by step install videos so I decided to make one myself.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Again, I just want to help where I can. Thanks!

- Flexx
The following 2 users liked this post by FlexxAlexander:
ssbernabe3gm (12-08-2019), The Alchemist (11-17-2017)
Old 10-03-2017, 11:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C 350 coupe
Installing cam or radar detector

Hello!

By any chance have you fitted a dash cam or radar detector using the power from the map light cluster? I found this article that suggests the following wire (see link below) however when I tested this wire it did not carry 12V. My car is a 2012 C350.

https://mbworld.org/how-tos/a/merced...etector-388890

I do not want to run wires down the from pillars. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:40 PM

2012 C250 Coupe
Originally Posted by hidev
Hello!

By any chance have you fitted a dash cam or radar detector using the power from the map light cluster? I found this article that suggests the following wire (see link below) however when I tested this wire it did not carry 12V. My car is a 2012 C350.

https://mbworld.org/how-tos/a/merced...etector-388890

I do not want to run wires down the from pillars. Thanks in advance for any advice.
I did install a front and rear dashcam in my C250 coupe but my wires are ran through the pillars and tapped into the rear seat center cigarette lighter.

I haven't done anything specifically with the map light cluster. Sorry.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:17 AM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Mercedes C250 Coupe
Rear seat center cigarette lighter

Originally Posted by FlexxAlexander
I did install a front and rear dashcam in my C250 coupe but my wires are ran through the pillars and tapped into the rear seat center cigarette lighter.

I haven't done anything specifically with the map light cluster. Sorry.
Hola Señor,

My 2012 MB C250 Coupe seems to be lacking that rear seat center cigarette lighter.............otherwise it has proven to be a reliable, fuel -efficient little coupe.

all the best from our left coast.

ez
Old 10-12-2017, 10:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 black c250 coupe
videos

Thanks for your videos they are very informative, real glad that someone is doing them to help us out. I have a 2012 C250 coupe that I added a second exhaust pipe took off the muffler and the resonator but I cant get it to sound like yours. Any input on that?
Old 11-17-2017, 06:31 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2013 C350 Coupe
Thanks for the video and channel. I have a 2013 C350 coupe, and there isn't a lot out there specifically for the non amg coupes. Thanks.

By chance, did you replace the bulbs in the rearview mirror yet?

Last edited by The Alchemist; 11-17-2017 at 06:55 AM.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:20 AM

2012 C250 Coupe
Originally Posted by icedelman
Thanks for your videos they are very informative, real glad that someone is doing them to help us out. I have a 2012 C250 coupe that I added a second exhaust pipe took off the muffler and the resonator but I cant get it to sound like yours. Any input on that?
Sorry for the late response. For some reason I didn't get my alerts on other member's comments to my thread.

Removing just the stock muffler and stock resonator is not enough. You HAVE to remove the second cat. If you don't, you will not get the throaty, growl of the new exhaust system.
This will still allow you to have the main cat.

This is all in my diagram in my video.

- Flexx
Old 04-02-2018, 02:24 AM

2012 C250 Coupe
Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Thanks for the video and channel. I have a 2013 C350 coupe, and there isn't a lot out there specifically for the non amg coupes. Thanks.

By chance, did you replace the bulbs in the rearview mirror yet?
Love making the videos for you guys/gals.

No, I don't plan on it. The rearview mirrors lights are extremely tough to get to. You basically will need to uninstall your rearview mirror from the headliner, set it on a table and take it apart piece by piece.
To be honest, it's not worth it. Those tiny lights are barely used. Most people use the larger reading lights built into the center dome light/sun-roof control lighted area versus the tiny ones in the mirror themselves.

- Flexx