Digital gauges with nav info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 12:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2020 C43 AMG Cabriolet (on order)
Digital gauges with nav info

I'm about to order a 2019 C43 AMG cabriolet with the digital instrument cluster. I saw some pictures that had the speedometer on the left gauge and an overlay from the navigation on the right gauge. I wasn't planning on ordering any navigation system (SD or COMAND) since I will use CarPlay. But I'd really like to have that navigation overlay. Will that overlay be an option if I use CarPlay, and if not, will it show up if add either of the two navigation options? And for those who have the digital instrument cluster + nav, what navigation info does it show? I assume it'll show route guidance, but will it show street information if I'm just driving around with no route programmed in? Thanks!
Old 10-08-2019, 07:50 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2019 C class coupe
Originally Posted by absolutbob
I'm about to order a 2019 C43 AMG cabriolet with the digital instrument cluster. I saw some pictures that had the speedometer on the left gauge and an overlay from the navigation on the right gauge. I wasn't planning on ordering any navigation system (SD or COMAND) since I will use CarPlay. But I'd really like to have that navigation overlay. Will that overlay be an option if I use CarPlay, and if not, will it show up if add either of the two navigation options? And for those who have the digital instrument cluster + nav, what navigation info does it show? I assume it'll show route guidance, but will it show street information if I'm just driving around with no route programmed in? Thanks!
Yes you can choose the Android overlay there so I'm sure you can with Carplay. My car doesn't have navigation either.
Old 10-10-2019, 01:46 PM

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
2019 C300 Coupe AMG Sport Package
https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...n-cluster.html
The following users liked this post:
absolutbob (10-30-2019)