Side Mirror Malfunction

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2019 | 12:48 PM

2019 C300 Coupe AMG Sport Package
Side Mirror Malfunction

Anyone else having issues with their side mirrors not folding in?
The first occurrence, I went into the settings and unchecked the auto fold setting and then went back in and checked the auto fold setting and that worked for one cycle. I brought my car in for service and their was actually a code update available, it worked for about two weeks and my mirrors are no longer folding in again.
Old 06-14-2019 | 08:44 PM

2019 C class coupe
Interesting you said that, I had that issue today. Locked door and mirrors didn't fold. Went back in car and looked under settings and the box is still checked. But mirrors aren't folding. Was working and then just stopped. Looking for a fix.
Old 08-14-2019 | 10:14 PM

2019 C class coupe
Originally Posted by Brittnie Jane
Anyone else having issues with their side mirrors not folding in?
The first occurrence, I went into the settings and unchecked the auto fold setting and then went back in and checked the auto fold setting and that worked for one cycle. I brought my car in for service and their was actually a code update available, it worked for about two weeks and my mirrors are no longer folding in again.
Asked about this at dealership this week. They said they know about the issue and it will require software update. They are awaiting the update from Mercedes but said it should be soon, in the coming few weeks. Just wanted to update this post.
Old 09-30-2019 | 01:40 PM

2019 C300 Coupe AMG Sport Package
There's always an update and then the mirrors stop working again. I have found that many times closing and opening the mirrors manually from inside of the vehicle resets them and they begin working again.
Old 10-04-2020 | 08:58 AM

2019 C class coupe
Update

The dealer did a software update and recalibration to correct this issue. Mirrors are now working as they should and fold when locked.