Power Loss After Eurocharged Tune? C43 COUPE 2019

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2024, 11:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Amg c43
Power Loss After Eurocharged Tune? C43 COUPE 2019

Hello, I have a 2019 C43 Coupe, I tuned it to stage 2 and everything was great up until a couple of months ago. My power drops around 4-6k RPM and goes to around 130-200 HP, From my currently 450hp 480 tq. The only way to negate this issue is by waiting for the rpm to drop then drop a gear, after the power comes back for a little and then it all repeats. My question is, I know limp mode would show up with codes but I am not getting anything popping up while I'm driving, I ran the car for its codes on a Snap-It device and received a couple of CAM errors along with transmission codes( I could put the exact codes into the forum later...) Has anyone had the same issue and would happen to know the fix? My tuner and my mechanic don't have an answer and I'm completely confused!?!?!??! I don't want to point fingers at anyone but I am concerned!

Note- I have a blow off valve and intake, I saw someone talk about their boost pressure control pressure transducer. ( https://mbworld.org/forums/c450-c43-...ed-advice.html ) I am not sure if that is the issue. I feel like the car would've shown a check engine light? Has anyone had these issues of a loss of power in a certain gear or loss of power in 4-6kRPM?
Old 07-01-2024, 10:37 AM

Received 102 Likes on 85 Posts
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG Coupe
soft limp mode related to your codes. Fix those cam and transmission codes.
Old 07-01-2024, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
19' Mercedes E63S
Replace your check valve on the vacuum pump and pressure transducer. That should fix your issues. They are very common failures on C43's.